Prologue ❥

Screeching of the metal on the floor with blood dripping down those worshipping worth tattooed veiny hands, sleeves rolled up showing off the evils eye and the ravishing inked birth date of the man approaching it's plump prey as a tiger lurking behind the grasses.
But, the only difference is, this time it's not in its self conscious state as the building rage inside it has taken over and had been pushed to its limit. So, no chance of mercy today and also seems like the God of Death is also on a vacation.

The prey then growled when came in contact with the cold hard metal on its head as the tip of the sheen metal got flashed in a jiffy.
Now, the man was satisfied with the scene unfolding infront of him as he got himself to satisfaction of the day, when the traitor was held down to the hell which would be a pleasure for its coming to the life too. As now, it had got himself a not so peaceful peace.

The man sauntered with his royalty screaming aura as he ordered his men to deposit the ceased to his family and take care for the rest. He got interrupted by a call, when entering the black one of some of his preciously chosen collections, of his royal power cars. Having a glimpse of the screen of his marble grey handset, he answered as it read PA WANG and on signalling the chauffeur with his gesture he steered off to the destination.
While on call he asked his PA to clean all the mess a few time back and get to his new task.

The man had donned himself in a decent suit jacket and matching pants with sheeny black leather in his foot and a decent CEO type gelled back tresses.
He was on his i-pad when the car suddenly jerked and stopped with a screeching sound and in action he was thrown forward, but balanced himself till he had hit his face.
He was about to ask his chauffeur with rage but stopped when he saw a girl in front of car's windshield and observed her steps.

The girl then came to the window side and started cursing the driver when the man sitting backside rolled down the window and asked the girl to step aside with a rude tone and was about to move ahead, but the chauffeur stopped the car when, the girl suddenly again came in front stretching her arms out, as a sign to stop the car.

She then came to the back left side and started to knock on the window and again it slid down as the man's face came clear and she raged at him for the unexpected behaviour and asked him to pay for the rent of her messed up self, as she was dumped whole with mud and the books in her hand too.

The man sitting inside, smirked on her demand and signed a cheque and threw that on her way and she was about to say something when suddenly, the car went off with a swift motion making her jerk off a bit.

The girl was shocked and had no words except cursing the hell out of her mouth for the man's doing. She then took the cheque and without glancing at the same, she went off to her quarters where she lived as paying guest accommodation.

Arriving there, she lazily kept her books and the cheque and went to freshen up with fresh piece of clothes and later, came out donned fully then did her hair and was about to move further to take her bag and go out when her eyes landed on the cheque. She was about to keep that in the bag when she suddenly felt the urge to have a look at the amount written on the cheque, which instance made her eyes go wide with utter shock and was in a daze until her roommate called her out. As the amount written was of 5 lakh won which she couldn't find to be digested easily for her. Of course, why not, not everyday everyone gets to see this big amount cheques easily and normal people like her really does not.

Moving out of shock she then again thought about the amount written on it and contemplating in her mind what to do next, she thought of first buying the books with them and later donating the rest of them in the orphanage, as she was not able to accept the cheque and even being the selfless girl she is.

She then moved for what she thought to do. First, heading to the store to buy her books and later to the little packets of her happiness, the children, with whom she was really desperate to meet. Those innocent little souls, who admires and loves her presence whenever, she visits them. And later on to went back with the beautiful smiles captured in her heart, till the eternal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One is the total opposite of the what other is. Not caring for anyone and going with the desire and avarice to reach to the eternal and be the biggest. His quixotic dreams of reaching the high, without knowing the pernicious effects of his deed which is going all along, to reach where he is now and where he furthermore desires to. On the other hand, where this girl is ethereal with her simplicity and kindness is devoted for helping out others likely in need by being a medical candidate in her last stage, to her final achievement of being the doctor.

Today, the day had both met as chosen by the destiny and written in their lines of fate.
This was the day from where both people's life had to be taken a drastic change and they were about to be welcomed in each other's lives for the further ups and downs.
For this, they have to come together and understand themselves as not I, me and myself.
But as us, we and ourselves.

It had been already chosen and also they had their first meet, but as said easy to be with each other forever, not all the time really it is the same. To gain something one has to lose something and with time, let's see together what is this something. What had been written in their fate to lose and gain.

~🦋❤️🌼