Chapter:12

In the story:

Suddenly a ball landed near Baekhyun's leg. It was a beautiful young child, a girl.

The kid: Samchoon, could you pass me the ball?

Baekhyun looked at the child and then looked back at the ball.

Baekhyun: Oh sure.

Baekhyun picked up the ball and handed it to the kid.

Baekhyun read a book that he has brought to read. He was reading 'The Fault in our Stars.'

The child: Oh? What book are you reading?

Baekhyun: The Fault in our Stars.

The child: What kind of book is it?

Baekhyun: A sad love story. 

The child: So that's why you look so sad!

The child sat next to Baekhyun.

That child: Is this book good?

Baekhyun: Yeah but it's really sad.

That child: You should not read sad books samchun. You should read funny books like me.

Baekhyun: You're cute you know?

The child: I know! My mom and dad are very good looking! You know you're quite handsome. My dad is the most handsome man in the world but you're not half bad so I'll keep you in mind.

Baekhyun chuckled after a while. It's as if he saw himself in the kid.

While Baekhyun was about to leave, the kid grabbed Baekhyun's hand.

The child: Come to my house samchoon!

Baekhyun: Don't trust others so easily! Who knows, I might be a bad person.

The child: I know you're not a bad person! You don't look like one.

Baekhyun: Well, there's no proof.

The child: Don't worry, I'm very strong even if I may look little! My dad is in home and he is so strong.

Baekhyun smiled lightly.

The child: Are you a celebrity??

Baekhyun: No, I'm a game developer. Why?

The child: You look like a celebrity. Come to my house the next time you come! I'll see you again!

Baekhyun gave the girl a sweet and left.

The girl went home and hugged her dad.

Her dad: Where did you get candy?

The girl: I met a man today and he gave me this.

Her dad: I told you before not to take anything from unknown person.

That child: But he is a good man.This candy is very yummy.He was soooooo handsome! I think he was your age.

The dad while chuckling: I see. Was he more handsome than me?

The girl: I think he was even more handsome than you. Just slightly! He was sooooo handsome that if I was older I would totally marry hi-

The dad while glaring: I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself! You need to study first.

A few days later:

Baekhyun was walking down the street when Chanyeol called. Baekhyun was called to meet up at the park Baekhyun usually went to.

As Baekhyun was wandering around the park, a familiar face approached. 

The girl: Samchoon! You're back! I told my dad about you and I was looking for you! I wish he was here. You look just as handsome!