Chapter 1

He groans out a slow, "Fuck.." holding his head as he wakes up. As he wakes up? He jumps, because oh my god, he's alive! A man in scrubs, pushes him back down onto the bed. "Woah, woah, woah, slow down there! You might still pass out." "Where am I?" he asks, though before the doctor can reply he notices it. His mother's corpse. 

Time seems to slow. She can't be dead, she just can't! Once again he goes to exit the bed, but is hastily stopped by the doctor. "Dr. Summner," reads the nametag. The boy commits it to memory. Suddenly, the doctor's nowhere to be seen, in fact, the boy may not even be in a hospital anymore. Or, the same hospital anyway, doctors swarm around him, he's on a bed and beside him is his father, holding his hand. "Everything's alright, sweety, it's alright."

Suddenly, his sight cuts out again, and then he's crying out in pain in a curtained room. His father is ushered out of the room. Despite his hatred for his father, he feel somewhat eased by his words.

More screams pull their way from his throat. "Push, " someone demands. another scream of agony pushes away from their throat as they complete the command, his sight cuts again to them looking at a doctor he looks at the name tag, it reads "Dr. Sumner," the boy wakes up he jolts from his bed in disbelief, and looks at the doctor sitting in a chair he was reading a book of an unknown name " so what did you see?