2

When Niki woke up he was met with a delicious sweet scent. He quickly ran downstairs only to be met with Heeseung.And he was wearing a tank top that showcased his muscles. Yes he has been working out since he started university and Niki couldn't believe his eyes. He never actually noticed how buff the older has gotten in this past few years.

Heeseung turned around as he smiled to the younger before putting the last pancake in the plate and moving it across the table to Niki.

"Your mother told me that you started eating less" Heeseung started before he sat down and patted the seat next to him .Niki sat down next to him and without warning the older male started feeding the younger and Niki didn't hesitate to eat since it was heeseung.

"Because my dance instructor told me to lose some weight" that was an obvious lie since he always been in great shape.

The truth is he started eating less ever since Heeseung started university because there was no heeseung to force him to eat. Niki's always been the type of kid who didn't actually like to eat instead every minute he got he would dance. And Heeseung knew that.... that's why he always tried his best to visit at least twice a week to check up on the younger.

"Oh I actually have good news" he smiled before feeding Niki the last of the pancakes. Niki just lifted his eyebrows indicating that he should continue.

"I'm staying here for the week since something happened at our university" the younger immediately started coughing uncontrollably. Now he felt nervous to confess to the older because if he confesses now he'll have to face the older for god knows how many days.This could end up either bad or good.

Good meaning that if the older accepts his confession they can spend the few days together doing couple related stuff.

Bad meaning there will be an akward atmosphere for a few days and Niki really wants to avoid this type of situation.

Jungwon and Niki were walking in the park since Niki needed the fresh air. He told his best friend about the situation he was in at this moment. Jungwon just laughed earning a death glare from the younger.

"Can you take this seriously" Niki spoke with a pout. Sometimes he just wanna knock some sense into his pabo of a friend.

"Ok ok ...how about we make confessing to your crush more easy" he spoke only getting a confused look from Niki.

"Unless you know a fortune teller that could predict the future my goose is cooked" Jungwon just shook his head before pinching the younger's arm. Niki jumped a little from the pain.

"No idiot look how about you host a little sleep over and then I'll suggest that we play truth or dare and if he chooses truth we'll ask him if he'll date you in the near future" jungwon had a satisfied smile on his face because in his eyes that was the most perfect solution to his friend's problem.

Niki thought for a few seconds before agreeing that was the best solution at least he'll get a clue if he should go ahead with his plan.

The next day Niki didn't waste anytime in planning the sleep over he invited his friends Sunoo,Taki and Yechan of course the master mind of this plan was also invited.

Heeseung also followed the giant baby around like a lost puppy since he had nothing better to do he offered to help the younger but he immediately refused which left Heeseung a little stunned. He knew Niki was a very lazy kid and him planning this sleep over on his own without asking for help surprised heeseung.

As Niki was walking he didn't notice the dog toy in the way and was about to fall when heeseung pulled him back by his shirt. The force was to much which led Niki to fall backwards but in that moment he held onto Heeseung's shirt and the older fell ontop of him.

Niki froze in his spot as Heeseung looked down at him. The older's eyes slowly travelled down to the younger's lips. Niki's heart started beating fast because of how close the older was. With each inch the older boy came closer Niki felt his heart beat faster at this rate his heart would give in any moment.

The older's lips then connected with the younger's it was slow and filled with so much emotion. Like both of their feelings were poured out in that kiss.

Niki wrapped his arms around the older's neck as heeseung deepend the kiss. But he was also careful acting like the younger was the most precious thing in the universe. Everything was perfect in that moment until he heard his name being called.

Niki blinked a few times realizing that he was daydreaming. All that Niki wanted to do now was disappear off the face of the earth and never return. Heeseung just laughed at the younger before helping him up.

After that incident Niki ran upstairs and straight to his room as Heeseung was left dumbfounded. Maybe he hurt the younger while falling on top of him he thought to himself.Now feeling guilty he had a frown on his face.

Meanwhile Niki was trying hard to calm down his racing heart and burning red cheeks. He sighed heavily before splashing his face with some cold water. If only jungwon was here he would've teased Niki every second he got.

He then leaned against the door.If only it was real he thought as he smiled like an idiot replaying everything in his head.