Chapter 1

Lights flashing, music blaring. That's all I, Faith Golbach could see and hear. See I'm currently on the red carpet, modelling for my band. The rest of the crew are here too. We are all smiling, waving and smirking at the paparazzi that stand before us.

To my left is Bradley, he is wearing a floral black suit, while his hair falls in to their natural curly state. Beside him, Charli is giggling and waving at an interviewer, she has always been giddy about being famous, its sweet, compassionate. She has black hair that extends just past her ribcage, her eyes are like the colour of swimming pools. To my right is lacy, she is gorgeous, her blonde hair falls in a heap past her hips, just like Charli her eyes are bright blue.

The real reason we are on this red carpet is for the band awards. Me, Charli, Lacy, and Bradley are all in a band called 13 Reasons. Its basically an indie-pop group. It started off with just me and Bradley, however when we figured out Charli could play bass incredibly well, we invited her to join the group. Charli then brought in lacy and we all started recording together. I was the lead singer while lacy was my backup vocalist, Charli obviously plays bass, and Bradley works on the piano. We all started recording in my garage until we absolutely blew up. Now we have our own studio, and platform. And now we are on the red carpet being nominated for the band awards. Its mad.

--------------------

"This is so crazy!! We have so many eyes on us!" Stated Lacy. Charli giggled along, while Bradley kept the smile on his face. "They aint even looking at you Lacy, they're looking at me." I snickered while waving to the fan girls/boys who were screaming my name.

At last, we were all gathered in a big award hall, ready to see who was nominated for the best band. We were up against a band who calls themselves milk. They are decent, and I must admit, their lead singer is pretty cute.

As we were all standing on the stage, someone grabbed my hand. I look down to see it was Bradley.

"it's all or nothing fifi" he said. I smiled at the nickname he gave me when we were younger and gave him a small side hug. "We will be okay buddy" I responded, making him nod slightly when we suddenly hear someone speaking through a microphone.

"And this year's band award goes too...."

Bradley grips my hand tighter and shuts his eyes.

"13 REASONS!!!"

We all scream and go in for a group hug. This is the happiest I have ever felt, because now I know. We made it. Me and my best friends have accomplished something so big. I felt a hand on my shoulder spinning me around.

"congratulations" I heard from the Irish boy. He looked even prettier up closely. I smiled and brought him into a hug "thank you" I whispered, barely audible. I could feel him hug me tighter and I cursed myself for blushing. I looked over his shoulder, still in the hug, only to see my band smirking and winking at me. I flipped them off and let Mark go. He sent me one last smile and a nod of his head then turned on his heel and followed his band out the hall.

I am asking myself what just happened.