❝𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟬𝟭𝟴❞

❝In the daytime, I'm Y/N

In the daytime, I'm Y/N. Just a normal girl, with a normal life.

But there's something about me that, no one knows yet. 'Cause I have a secret.

❝Miraculous. Simply the best! Up to the test where things go wrong.❞

❝Miraculous, the luckiest! The power of love, always so strong.❞

❝MIRACULOUS!!❞

~|[─⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹─]|~

⟮Season 4 : Episode 12⟯

     ⟮𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩⟯

After the walls have stopped twisting and making a maze, the officers and the heroes gathered together, having Irinaka hostage when Midoriya defeated him by finding his body within the ceiling when the villain manipulated everything.

"The walls have finally stopped moving," the detective said, "But it's hard to tell where we are now."

Sir Nighteye pointed to his right with his left hand pointing the direction, as he said, "I'm positive Eri's bedroom is located in that direction."

The detective turned to the tied up villain with two policemen holding him down, he ordered, "Irinaka, I want you to straighten out this hallway again, you hear?" - Irinaka was panting heavily, his eyes a little red and he looked intense and scary, made Y/N hide behind Midoriya from how scary he looked when the drug booster was used up. The detective mumbled, "The hell?"

"The drug's must've worn off," Aizawa said, holding his bandaged shoulder when Toga stabbed him, and he mentioned that Fatgum knew what was happening by the special drug Irinaka used to unhanced his Quirk. He continued, "Looks like Fatgum knew what he was talking about. Irinaka's power-- It's back to normal again."

"I guess that's good news," the detective said, before his face dropped, "But that was Toga Twice just now. The League of Villains is here too."

Irinaka snarled, "Toga... Toga-- And Twice. I won't forgive you! You traitors will die!"

Nighteye asked, in his usual stern voice to the villain, wanting answers, "Tell us where the other League members are hiding."

"I DON'T KNOW!! BUT I WILL FIND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!! I WON'T STOP UNTIL I CRUSHED THEIR SKULLS TO DUST!! RAHHH!!" Irinaka roared, getting angry as veins popped out from each side of his face of how angry he was at Toga and Twice betraying him, insulting him even to make his snap.

Nighteye turned to Aizawa, Midoriya and Y/N, he said, "I'm guessing those two are the only ones here, at least for now." "Yeah, I hope so," Y/N mumbled, agreeing with Nighteye.