His Favorite Candle

AN: Okay first of all, this was a big taboo for me but I did it. And I know it sucks but yeah.. What can I do sometimes:)
 Feel free to point out my mistakes. Well I hope you enjoy it...

The little bundle of fire looked like it was dancing to some music that I think was playing. I tried to understand it, tried to focus, tried to hear the music the candle could hear. But all I could hear was the mellow voice of the cars that was passing through. Faint at the beginning, loud, then faint again.. One... two, three four, five...... six.. seven...

I tried to listen again. I was determined to focus on everything else other than the nightmare I had not so long ago. The wind was blowing outside, making the leafs swirl and creating a nice soothing melody. At last.

I think l was in a big room, it could be a ball room, salon, or maybe even a stage. I don't know. It was dark. So all l knew was that I had a lot of space. I could feel it. There was a big chandelier on top of my head, hanging there with all its excellence. Radiating a warm dim light that only illuminated a little circle around me.

I looked down and saw myself through the perfectly black faience. A sad, little, pathetic teenager. A little damaged on the inside but okay on the outside. In other words I was the same as always. Simple. Okay. Bearable.

But something was off. I felt a little different. Like there was a part missing. I didn't like it. I looked around trying to find anything or anyone but there was nothing except darkness that surrounded me. I was all alone.

"Hello?.."Nothing. No no no no no no no no no.

Snap. I opened my eyes that I didn't know was closed. I was still sitting in the dark on the floor... Well except the little area that was lightened by the candle. My favorite candle.

I'm at home, I am safe. He is safe. I have him, I love him and he loves me. it's okay. Everything is okay. I chanted in my head trying to sooth myself.

I tensed for a second when I felt arms snaking around my waist from behind. Knowing it was him I relaxed, it was safe, I was safe. It was Ryan. He is here. My Ryan. My safety

"Love, what are you doing here?" he said as he snuggled his face into the crook of my neck, taking my hands which were on my lap into his big ones, gripping them strongly.

I took a deep breath "Nothing... Ryan?"

"Hmm?" he mumbled against my neck, tightening his grip.

Looking at our clasped hands "I Love you, you know that right?..." I stopped for a breathe " I know I don't say this often but I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you." I murmured.

"And I love you too baby. So much. YOU are my everything." whispering, he squeezed me for a second then loosened his arms around me "Come here".

I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist so that I could feel him. Feel everything. Feel us. My hands buried deep into his hair. I pressed myself into him. We were impossibly close. But I needed more. More of him. I was shaking. I was so overwhelmed with emotions.. Love, fear, anger angst, sadness..

My nightmare came to my mind. Ryan lying there... lifeless.
NO NO NO NO. I squeezed my eyes shut and pressed him closer, afraid of losing him. He is here. He is safe..

I could feel wetness on my cheeks, but I didn't care. He was my everything.
"Please don't leave me.. ever. please.. please.. please ...." I begged him. Feeling his heartbeat against mine. Both of them beating fast.

"Never.. never.. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," he chanted over and over again. "Baby look at me" he pressed our foreheads together "Baby I am here. You are not alone. You'll never be alone. I love you so fucking much. Don't cry please, I can't stand it when you cry, baby pleas-" his voice croaked as he chocked on his words. Sobbing he continued "please... baby.. don't.. I love you". He furiously tried to wipe my tears away.

At this point I was holding on on his t-shirt, my knuckles turning white. I couldn't take it. I smashed my lips to his, kissing him like my life depends on it. Assuring both of us that we'll be okay, that I'll be okay as long as he was here. The kiss was everything we needed. It was special. It was raw with emotions. It was perfect.

He was perfect. He was my candle. My favorite candle.

ANN: I want to point out that it's 5.22 (a.m.) I pulled all-nighter so I'm so full of coffee and crackers and crap! heh.
If you want you can comment, vote and uhm I don't know what you can do anymore. Oh! got it. Add to your list I guess:) SO yeah.. That's it!

F*ck didn't notice this was this short. It felt like I wrote a f*cking novel. For god sake.