A New Face

Speaking:("hi")
Thinking:('hi')
Achievements: ([item obtained])

THE SOUND OF  LOUD CURSING COULD BE HEARD FROM THE HALLWAY.

   Ashley walked over to the door and pressed her ear against it. She could barely make out what the person was say but by the tone of their voice they were pretty pissed. The shouting came to a sudden stop, the person was supposedly shoved with force against the door due to the thug the door made and a painful groan was heard. Ashley moved back not wanting to get cut up with whosoever was outside.

   The sound of wood hitting the ground alerted her the more, the door swung open and someone was pushed inside forcefully causing them to stumble and fall to their knees. The person that opened the door was a warden and without saying anything he closed the door with a bang and got to work barrackading the door again.

      The new person struggled to stand up,he stumbled a bit but managed to to catch is footing. He was breathing heavily as he looked around the room he was in before finally noticing the girl in front of him. He waved awkward at her but she does not return in, instead she moves closer to him and examines his features.

    The boy had fluffy white hair which covered his eyes a bit but you could still see the [h/c], he had [h/c] skin which looked a bit pale due to the fact he hasn't eaten anything for a few days.He work a big [f/f] colored hoodie and grey sweat pants and he wasn't as tall as her brother, Andrew but he  was definitely taller than her. Feeling disturbing a bit, the boy pushed Ashley away from his face causing her to huff in annoyance.

  "Who are you anyways?" Ashley spoke up still judging the boy. The boy looked at her, contemplating whether to tell her his name,but yet again both of them might end up dying  in this shit hole of an apartment so why not.
"NAME" he said and kept quiet as Ashley nodded. With a smugged grin, she introduced herself and of course warning the other about her brother.

  The other didn't care actually, what concerned him with her brother. Before Ashley could speak again a familiar yet God-awful sound blasted again making Ashley cringe in annoyance "......are you kidding me? The neighbor is at it again?" A new voice spoke, it was a male obviously and judging by his tone, he was tired of his neighbors' bullshit.

  The male stopped when he noticed NAME, he looked over to his sister with a confused gaze. Ashley made her way over to Andrew and introduced the two boys, who shook hands . "Wanna take a peek~" Ashley asked Andrew while wiggling her eyebrows. The boy looked at NAME "I'll go if he goes" and with that statement all eyes were on the poor boy, who sweatdropped from the sudden attention.

   ".....I don't see why not" the male reluctantly agreed after receiving glares from a certain girl. "Here catch" Andrew tossed the keys to his sister who caught them and walked over the balcony door, she unlocked the door and walked out with NAME behind her.

   "How would we get across?" NAME asked as he realized stretching over the rail wouldn't allow him to see shit. Andrew glanced at the gap between their balcony and the neighbors', "We need something like a plank." He said. Everyone hurried back into the house. NAME entered the bathroom to look for something that could work as a plank while the siblings entered their parents bedroom.

     Not too long, the sound of objects falling onto the floor was heard follow by some cursing.

[ Plank has been obtained!....followed by a broken bookshelf]

   NAME walked to the balcony and waited for the other, who came out later. Ashley present the plank and set it in a way that they could get across. They made it to the other side and were now seen pressing their faces against the window, trying to see what was happening.

   A man dressed in a grey robe, his ground was had a pentagram drawen in blood. The man moved to the pentagram and began his chanting.
"OOHHH DEMONS FROM HELL. OH UNHOLY ONES I COME SEEKING YOUR ADVICE". silence followed.

Not a single thing happened.

".... God damnit what am I doing wrong?" The man questioned as he switched off the radio. "I knew I should've killed that guy when I had the chance".

   The trio moved away from the window clearly shaken. "Everybody needs a hobby I guess" Ashley said trying lighten to mood. NAME glanced at the window again "God forbid" NAME mumbled unamused that his is staying beside a cultist.

"We should he'd back and watch Tv" Andrew said and that was enough to get them moving. Flopping himself on the couch, Andrew picked up the remote and and tried to use it to switch on the Tv
     [ The batteries are dead...to bad]

"The batteries are dead" Andrew stated the obvious, his sister looked at the bottons on the Tv "just push the bottons" she told him only to gain a distasteful look. "Mehh. It would be a pain". Ashley scoffed " fine. I'll find batteries for the remote" she said standing up and ready to leave the room. The brother approved of it causing Ashley to whine and complain about how she has to do ever thing around the house.

  Since Ashley was gone Andrew decided it was best to get to know his new roommate. "Why are you here anyways?" NAME turned his attention to Andrew "my mom got the disease so they had to separate me from her". The room became quite and tense and it confused NAME he didn't see why Andrew took it like that, the woman was a shitty person who did terrible things so she got what was coming to her. "....I'm sorry to hear that" NAME scoffed at the apology "don't be. She was a shitty person anyway.She deserved it"
         [Batteries had been obtained]

Ashley handed the batteries to her brother and sat down beside him. She rested her leg over his and focused on the Tv. NAME side eyed the siblings. 'Their siblings right? At least that's what the warden told me.' He shrugged it off seeing as thinking about gave him a headache. He didn't care and it wasn't his life so why should he get so worked up about it.Shifting his gaze from them he focused on the Tv listening what the reporter had to say.

W

ord count:1109 words