Train tracks

Heyy there it's been a bit. I've been busy and had so much stuff going on but I'm trying to get back into this😊
This chapter is mostly fluff but some hard topics come up such as s/a. The beginning is just the beginning. HOPE U LIKE

The bathroom door creaks and Nathan whispers fast into my ear. "Uhh shit-sit on my lap." What? "What."
"You heard me" I heard him but. He sits on the toilet and pulls me on him.

"Scott. Cross your legs." I do as he says and once I think about it, it's pretty smart. I sat down weirdly so I wriggle around trying to get comfortable.

I feel a breath on my neck and it sends shivers down my spine. "Scott. Stop doing that."

I would but I can't get comfortable, I move a bit more and his hands clamp down on my hips, holding me in place. "I said stop."

What is he going on about? Despite his best efforts I manage to move around and this time it was to annoy him.

He's breathing heavier and he puts his hand over my mouth again. What is he- He lightly bites down on my neck and I realize why he covered my mouth, I also realize why he told me to stop moving. Something is pressing against my ass.

Sadly for him, biting my neck wasn't the best reaction. I thrust my hips back and slowly rock them. He takes his hand off my mouth and puts it over his.

I'm a bit scared of what's going to happen when the other guy leaves. The door opens again but it's someone coming in. I've been spared for a bit but I'm not fully out of trouble, Nathan's hands are finding their way up my shirt. His fingers brush my chest and I go still.

"I said stop but you didn't listen Scotty." He grazes the spot behind my ear and I want to fold in half.

The bathroom door creaks and we are the only ones in here again. He pins me against the wall so fast I think I have whiplash and with no hesitation connects his lips with mine. The kiss is fast and hard but so so good. I rip away out of breath and try to form words from my fogged brain. "Nate-HAHAHAHA!" I almost fall laughing, his hair somehow ended up looking like a weird bowl cut in the front and a mullet in the back.

"What?" I can't answer him it's too funny. "What?!" He pulls out his phone and looks at the camera before actually shedding a tear and then he breaks out laughing.

I gain my senses before him and I try to fix his hair even a bit. It's not working. I check the time and it's almost bell. The most logical thing was for one of us to leave now so it doesn't look weird. I thought about just acting like we had a sesh in the stall but my hickies would make it suspicious.

"Nate I gotta go."
"No you don't." He lightly holds me from behind. "Look lunch is next, we can take the car and go eat if u want to."
"Ooh ooh orrrr we can skip the rest of the day and pick up Sam later?"
"Fine."
"Yay!" He's like a little kid oh my god.

I leave the stall to go find Sam.

—————

I spot Sam sitting at our usual table with the rest of the group along with John's girlfriend Carol. I don't like her.

"Yo Sam?" John and his witch see me, both doing a double take.
"Sup Scott?"
"Need the keys. I'll pick you up I swear." Most likely. "Fine, just don't do a repeat of last time" I can see the witch whispering to John. "I won't, probably. Anyways thanks!"

I run to the west door. That's the one you're least likely to get caught at, not that they even care anymore.

Nathan