Author's Note-Update Pt.1

Soooo it's been a while. In fact it's been almost a year since I last published anything to this story (January 15, 2023). As I am writing this author's note it is actually the one year anniversary of me posting the Background Information, and the first two chapters as well which was November 28, 2022. I honestly never expected anyone to read this when I first wrote this. Here we are a year later and I just want to say thank you to everyone who has ever read this, shared this, voted on this, or commented. You are the reason I am even coming back to writing this months later. 

Now onto the reason as to why I haven't posted any new chapters since the beginning of this year (2023) when it's almost next year (2024). To put it simply my mental health was at an all time low for me, and I didn't know how to change any of it as nobody that I needed to help me would help me. I took exams around that time as well and was struggling in school (not attending it as it was physically impossible to go most days leading to grades dropping). Then in may I made a decision after a huge sign from the universe to take my AP tests and then be done.

In that time I also started Therapy, and started sleeping better with no reason to be stressed. Before I knew it, spring, summer, and fall all passed. So much has changed in my life and I'm finally in a place where I have gotten back into things I like doing (reading, writing, painting, singing, etc.).  

Thank you to all the new readers I have gotten even when not posting anything new because I do see the people adding it to their reading lists and voting. Truly thank you. I also would like to point out that this story is #2 in the tag Wells. Shocking.

At this time I want to say that Chapter 10 was written back in March 2023, Chapter 11 was started in March, continued on June 13th, 2023, finished on September 8th, 2023, and added to today November 28, 2023. Chapter 12 was started between November 28, 2023 and November 30, 2023 and is still being worked on finishing touches. I will be continuing to write until I feel I have enough to publish again. Hopefully it'll be before the start of 2024, but who knows what the next few weeks until Christmas will bring. 

xxEv 

Original publication: January 19, 2024