Chapter 2

Jey USO's POV:

Me and my brother where walking around the wwe headquarters cause we are waiting for our cousin Roman , as we where walking this girl bumped into us she apologize and Jimmy told her it was cool . I just couldn't help myself getting a glimpse of her and her pretty face is she new ? Is she a new manger , ring announcer I have to know she seems so sweet . Seems like a good friend to have her personality seems so amazing but the way she said sorry . I wonder why she looked scared when she bumped into us I look at Jimmy "yo uce" Jimmy responded "yo uce what's up you good ?" Yeah it's just that girl we ran into something about they tone in her voice something seem off , She looked so scared and worried we might harm her , Do you know if Hunter is getting new wrestlers or what ? I looked at Jimmy , Jimmy answered "I don't know Uce we'll have to wait and see " , I nodded at Jimmy and told him I was gonna head home and that I'll see him later today , when I was walking out I could see the girl I bumped into today arguing with someone on the phone in her car I decided to mind my business and drive on home. I got home took a shower and made dinner but that girl is still on my mind I don't know why but she is her personality is amazing I felt a spark  i hope she did too her beauty is beyond words but the one thing i do hope she doesn't have a boyfriend if she does then i respect her boundaries until she's single or simply done i never fully met her i hop she's at the wwe after party after the show , i get a call from my twin sayin we have to go too the arena cause our cousin said "so" , man i'm tired of roman telling us where we got to be all the time just because we are in the blood line doesn't mean he's my boss outside of work. I'm a grown man i don't need no grown man telling me what to do yeah i might be in the bloodline but he will not be bossing me around . I quickly get dressed and grab my car keys and everything i had out and went to my car and got in and drove to the arena , as i was driving i seen her fighting with a man she looks upset confused and the man he was laughing while another women was holding onto him my heart breaks as i watch the scene unfold i slowly start to slow down just in case he does something to her i don't know this said man but i just wanna be "close" by or just in the "neighborhood" . She starts to walk away from and she threw something at that she was wearing on her finger i don't know if it was a ring or a promise ring but i stayed where i was and waited for her to walk by so i can see if she needs a ride home .

(AN/ sorry for the delay of chapter two , i was very busy while dealing with writers block . i also got a laptop so its easier for me to write soo enjoy y/n's pov will be in the next chapter . if you like the povs let me know and ill continue to do them )