BSD Head cannons- Nightmares

Bungo Stray Dogs- Comforting them after their nightmares

☆ Dazai, Chuuya, Sigma, Ranpo/ gn reader

▪︎ Genre: Hurt??/comfort

☆Dazai☆

• He was to late, he found you dead slumped against a wall. Blood splattered all over the wall behind you. That was his nightmare.

" No no no no, please please please..." he was begging for you to come back, but alas you did not.

• you can imagine his panic when he woke to an empty bed. His breathing is heavy and he rushes out of the shared bed.

• Rushes around the house. Checking the bathroom, living room, your study. Youre Almost nowhere to be found.

" y/n!! Y/n please..."

• you come running out from the balcony, seeing Dazai in such frenzy.

" Osamu! What's wrong?!"

• You've never seen him turn around that fast and crash into you. Holding you so tightly that it was almost hard to breathe.

• You try asking him what was the matter another time.

• Him being the very stubborn stubborn man he is, dismisses your question with a wave of his hand. Claiming that he just missed you and wanted you to come back to bed.

• You could obviously tell that he was lying, but did not push it. Knowing he would tell you when he was ready.

" Samu, let's go back to bed now hm?"

Dazai followed you, arm wrapped tightly around your waist.

• Once in bed, he pulls you close to his chest, running his hand through your hair. Something he loves to do to calm himself.

• As the night goes on, he will eventually tell you what his nightmare was about.

• poor baby was trembling the whole time as he relived the horrible nightmare.

• you comfort him by rubbing his back, running your hands through his hair. Softly humming a random tune.

•placing small peppered kisses all over his face.

He slowly pulls away from you just for a moment, to look at you.

" My love?"

" Yes Osamu?"

" You're... you are- I'm not dreaming anymore right...?"

• Out of all the time you have known him, there was very few times you saw him like this. Stumbling over his words, being more clingy than normal. ( not that you minded tho)

• You figured he was trying to ask to make sure that you were real. And not a figment of his imagination.

" I'm right here Osamu, I'm alive and well. See?"

• You guide his head to your chest so he can listen to your heartbeat, showing him that your okay.

" I love you so much darling..."

• Over the next few days, he will definitely dote on you. He will do anything and everything for you. ( he does that for you in general. But like even more so for the next few days)

☆Chuuya☆

• All he could do was watch. Watch you get dragged away by Mori, he knows what happens when you get taken by Mori. Experiments. Horrible Horrible experiments.