15 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

_______________°•

Song: Bad Influence
By: Omah Lay

~ indigo ~

i have decided to visit tía kasy's music shop after launching my next pair of outfits on my website. sharky's siblings helped me with the packaging, i brought them some things they wanted as a way of saying 'thank you', i also spent some time on the phone with sharky whilst he was shooting which was great.

i make it to the music shop, pablo greets me like usual. karter appraoches me, his facial expressions changing into a shocked one at the sight of me. we haven't seen each other in a while. Last time, i had longer hair. "baby girl!" he squeals, feeling my hair.

[a/n: fyi, karter is gay with the pronouns he/she prefers he when not suited up. forget to mention it at the beginning 🤭.]

"omg, girl, this is gorgeous." i smile at him, pulling him into a hug. "thanks, i just decided to go for a change, you know." we walk into the seating area to have a little chat. "it's been a while." i nod, agreeing with him.

after the talk, me and tía kasy had about sharky, karter gave me some dating advice, which was kind of helpful. we've kept in touch, but since he jumps between two jobs, we rarely get to talk or see each other.

"how is everything going?" i change the subject, so the topic is more on him instead of me. i don't like oversharing, especially to unknown persons. "i'm working on it, you know. bouncing between two jobs is hard. but it is what it is." he grins.

"how are you and sharky? did my dating advice work?" i smile thinking about last night and today. it feels like we are inseparable again, like there is a strong bond between us. too bad there is a boundary between us.

"hello, earth to ms strawberry shortcake." i shake away my thoughts, looking back at karter, who has his leg folded over the other, his elbow on it as he rests his face on his hand. "it did work. we are working things through."

"i love to hear that." karter holds my hands with a little squeeze of reassurance and hope. "keep it up. don't let that bitch get through ya'll." i smile, nodding as karter attends the customers. i check my phone to see zane has messaged me.

messenger:
zane🫂:
> hey wuup2? 11:06

indi🪷:
< @ the music shop 11:08

zane🫂:
> cool
> i was omw there 11:08

indi🪷:
< from work? 11:09

zane🫂:
> nah
> frm home
> i was gna ask if u wanted to tag along but u already there 11:09

indi🪷:
< what a coincidence 11:10

"sure is." i look up to see zane leaning against the doorframe. he smiles at me as he climbs down the stairs. i get up to hug him as he hugs me back, the height difference is insane. "how are you?" he sits necks to me, placing his phone next to him.

"i'm good, just thought of getting some fresh air." he nods, brushing his clothed thighs up and down as if to indicate that he's nervous. "how are you? forgot to ask." he chuckles, leaning back. "i'm okay." i nod, facing my phone, not knowing what to say.