45. Chopper, Recruited!

-----

-----

"Take the left. Captain, take the right." Y/N said to his comms as the two teams snaked through the corridor, eventually reaching the room where Wapol's men can be seen entering the large hole they've breached minutes ago.

Observing the men, Y/N raised and clenched his fist, telling them to hold. 

"Gaz, Roach. Pause for a sec. Let me try something."

His team nodded as Y/N closes his eyes, concentrating as a small dragonfly drone appears on his palm.

"Woah, sir... What in the hell is that?" Gaz said in surprise, pointing at the mechanical insect.

"My summon." He simply said before he pulls out a piece of paper and a pen, writing something on it. When he's finished, he folds it in four and gave it to the drone.

"Take this to Dr. Kureha."

The dragonfly robot buzzes its wings in affirmation as it flew away, straight through the cold corridors.

"Orders, sir?" Roach asks him.

Y/N readies his SMG and looks at them.

"Stun 'em."

"Gladly." Gaz pulls out his 9-Banger, finger at the pin.

Raising his three fingers, Y/N and his men waited for them to fill the room. "On my mark."

"Three..."

"Two..." Price's voice can be heard joining from the comms.

"One..." They both said.

Two 9-Bangers were thrown inside the room at the same time, causing Wapol's men to look at the equipment in curiosity.

"What is thi-"

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*

All of them were caught by the loud ringing noises as they covered their ears, some shielded their eyes, all screaming in pain.

"AAAHHH! MY EARS BURN!"

"MY EYESSSS!"

"I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE!"

"MAMAAA! OOOOAAAHH!"

Y/N did a hand signal as he stands up.

"Go, go!"

Y/N raises his SMG and to its sights, pulling the trigger.

The men screamed more bloodily as a one-sided massacre occurred inside the room.

____

After five minutes, the guns fell silent, leaving the bloody room with piles of bodies everywhere that it made Y/N and his team frown.

"So much for this..." He sighs.

"What's next, sir?" Captain Price asks.

And their eyes both landed at the broken wall at the end of the room.