part:20

Time skip,

Y/n:"Pick up the call taehyung." you  were calling him since 1 hour but he wasn't picking your call.

Y/n:"I hope you are okay,I just hope please be ok." you close your eyes as you feeling restless for him.

Y/n:"I think I should call jimin." you quickly dial his number and put the phone with your ear.

Jimin:"Yes y/n?" you widen your eyes and quickly asked him.

Y/n:"Ta-taehyung is he ok?He isn't picking my call so---

Jimin:"Don't worry y/n actually he is with me."

Y/n:"I want to talk to him ji--

Jimin:"So-sorry y/n but he isn't in the mood to tal---

Y/n:"I understand its ok.Please take care of him." you quickly cut the call.

Y/n:"Its hurting me but why?why he isn't in the mood to talk with me huh?" your eyes start to get teary.You slowly sit on the floor while hugging your knees.

Taehyung was standing in front of terrace's railing.

Jimin:"Why are you ignoring y/n huh?Don't tell me after seeing yoona y---

Taehyung :"Yoona!why she came back huh why?" he whispers slowly while looking at the sky.

Jimin:"Taehyung Iam talking about y/n not that idiot yoona."

Taehyung :"After seeing her I felt the same feelings when I saw her for the first time."He said without emotion.

Jimin:"You lost your mind tae?She didn’t come back for you.You have to Understand."

Taehyung :"I think its my destiny." jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Jimin:"You really have lost your mind.

Mrs kim:"How can she come back in my son's life?" she angrily kick the bed.

Mr kim:"Calm down please.It's not like she wants tae back." he again start to read magazine.

Mrs kim:"You are not understanding me.After seeing her in the party I felt the same fear when I saw my son lifeless 3 years ago."her eyes start to get teary.

Mr kim:"Don't worry too much.Didn't tae told us that he had move on huh did you forget that?"

Mrs kim:"If he has move on then why he left the party when he saw her hmm?" she slowly in the bed.

Mr kim:"Maybe he got emotional or shocked just like us,I telling you that you are thinking too much."

Mrs kim:"I hope so."

Next day,

Sohee:"What  that bitch yoona came back?" she screamed as you quickly put your hand on her mouth.

Y/n:"Can't you be calm down?" you glare at her.She look around and apologise to the students as you both are in class.

Sohee:"Ok I got it.Now tell me that what was taehyung's reaction hmm?did he became emotional or shocked or surprised."

Y/n:"He left the party when he saw her." you look down at your lap.

Sohee:"what I thought she had no effect on him---

Y/n:"What do you mean?" you asked being scared.

Sohee:"Y/n look I don't want to scare you but I want you to talk with him.It will be better if you talk with him."