(Sonic x Reader) -*~Keep your friends close and your enemies closer~*

Sonic was fighting Dr. Eggman's badniks, they didn't put much of a fight. They blue blur kept his teasing grin on his face...Until..

He sees Robotnik's  (nephew/niece), Y/N. They looked nothing like Eggman at all.. They had luscious hair. (unless you're bald or smth..) Glowing eyes and a beautiful figure(All figures are beautiful! And yes..even action figures.) ..yet..They kept a straight face. Not even the slightest smile. 

His grin was wiped off his face. As Y/N was actually doing some decent damage..He didn't want to hurt her more than needed.. He cared for them in some way. By the look on Y/N's face, You can tell they were only doing this for their uncle. They looked like they just wanted to leave after they finished him.

Their fight lasted around an hour as they were both badly injured..Y/N was about to finally destroy him..they hears their uncle's laughs and speech of declaration on how he won..blah blah blah..

They thought about it before not being able to finish him..they couldn't do it..Plus, they were too weak, too tired..too injured. Sonic sees them lower their weapon. Eggman was too busy with his speech to notice his own (nephew/niece) struggling to stand. Sonic helps them up.. He tries his best to stay conscious as Y/N fully went out unconscious.. They did a number on him. what was more terrifying was they had Shadow's battle IQ.. But not his power nor strength. If they did, he'd already be 6ft under..

*~(Timeskip to the next day)~*

You wake up. Your head was hurting. You feel your injuries heal.. You were at your uncles house/secret base. You hear him getting yelled at by your mother. You turn to your side to see a little note. It read...

Dear, Y/N

Im sorry for your injuries.
 But you gotta admit that you did a number on me too!
 I hope you get well soon so we can have a rematch.
 This time, i won't lose! 
I hope to see you around.

                                                                                                           - your frenemy 
                                                                                              Sonic the hedgehog

Also, to be clear..Amy made me use the word "frenemy"!

You chuckle at his small letter and you were certainly down for a rematch. Though, you weren't sure if your uncle escaped your mothers lecture. I hope he has fun with her. You laugh at the thought.