Ignored 2

Princess'
[A/N: You are princess and you have a brother 1 year older than you, k? ツ and prince is his name]

"Hi babe, Good Morning"

"Good morning too babe.."

*Slaps!*

"What the hell!? Prince!? Why are you here!? Im pretty sleeping and then you're going to slap my pretty face without any reason!?" What the, he broke my sweet dreams with my greyson bae and became a nightmare.

"YUCK YOU GOING TO KISS ME AND THEN I SLAPPED YOU, HA HA HA! YOURE FACE IS SUCH AN EPIC. TSS, I JUST NEED TO SLAPPED YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU WOKE UP. I was about to shake you off awhile ago but you still cant woke up. Your face colorful than a rainbow.." then he runs out through my room..

Why my color pens spreading out here? I dont care.

Then i go to the bathroom, i saw my face there and.. "PRINCE!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?"

﹏ ﹏ ﹏

God, exhausting. I need to attend my classes. But i attended when 3rd subject came, because you dont care.

Imma bad person if i didnt attend to my academic classes but when it came to sports im always present.. well i wanted to say that i am a varsity player of volleyball.

In the first place, i used to be a simple person but then i wanted to enter another world. So that i could met new friends, and to learn new skills for this sports called Volleyball..

Im already grade 8 student. Its already 2nd quarter. Im not too active in activities but when it comes to examination im always passed. Well, kidding.

I used to sleep for 10 mins, but my classmate infront of me tap me, god. Disturbing. And then i saw the paper that was given by our teacher and then the message there was "we have activity in our school Cheyenne International Academy to have an.."

~

[A:N] Im still not saving the cover of this fan-fic, so by tomorrow i will add, 5 votes for next update. ツ