Chapter-2

----------------------------

 MAYA

 Zade and I met for like 10 times or so, after the phone call. This is the 11th time I have met him. We spoke in the call to make a move in the bed. (IYKYK).

I was wearing a short silk cherry red dress with a laced bra. I don't know if I should call him or not. While I was thinking, Zade called me and told me that he would be there in 5. He was here. As soon as I opened the door, he stepped inside grabbed my waist, and brushed his lips on mine. He pushed me towards the wall saying. " Tonight I am going to hunt you, sweetheart".

He just lifted me up and had my legs wrapped around his waist. He took me up the staircase and threw me on the bed. He slide my dress upwards, and I wasn't wearing anything inside. He bit me, licked me. he started putting his hands in my folds. He was fucking me hard. I moaned. A deep moan.

He moved my thighs aside, and he was inside me. I was wet already. I moaned deeper. He then completely removed his and my clothes, licking my boobs from the lace bra. He then took took my bra off. he asked me, "DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP SWEETHEART". I shamelessly replied no.

He thrusted inside me. I screamed until I could die. He was enjoying listening my moans. He was inside me, and slept on my chest. He said, " I like it when I am inside you Maya".

(TO BE CONTINUED)