Hello, I guess.

(Credits to the artist!)

No ones point of view)

The Star Sanses and the Bad Banses decided it would be best if they moved in with each other. Dream told Nightmare that it'd get the boys ready for working "together." Nightmare, of course, hated the idea anyway. They chose to stay at the Bad Sanses base, because "it is a castle with a bajillion rooms" as Ink states. 

Ink was still his forgetful self though, and was getting lost in every corner. Killer ran into him in the halls. "Oh, hey paint in my ass" Killer jokes. Ink rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Haha funny Killer." Ink smiles and tries to figure out where he is. "Anyway.. Hiii!" Killer says, leaning against the wall. "Hello, I guess." Ink says with the most emotion he can, which is not much, because in the current moment, he is trying to get to his room to get his vials. 

"Whats wrong? Cant take a joke?" Killer asks. Ink rolls his eyes. "I am lost in your stupid castle and its really stressing me out!" Ink shouts, he is on edge, trying to recognize where he is. "Need help or something paint?" Killer steps in front of Ink. Ink looks around, does he really have any other choice? "I need help getting to..." He paused "...my room, right." Ink's emotions were almost completely drained now. It was beginning to creep Killer out. "Uh.. Okay? Follow me, paint-" Killer began to lead Ink to his room. 

(I'M AT SCHOOL. IT'S SO HARD FINDING TIME TO WRITE HERE, I'M SORRY 😭)

(249 words (story only)

"Mine" Killer x Ink (Killink)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें