The Diary

It's been about a week since Valentine's Day, and Orion has been ignoring Theodore Nott for that whole week. Much to Theo's displeasure. 

Currently, Orion sits in the library writing an essay on the History of Magic. When a distraught Harry comes in taking a seat in front of him.

Can I help you, Harry? Orion asks looking up at Harry who's already staring at him. 

Can a dairy write back to you? Harry asks taking out a black book and placing it on the table. Orion looks at the book that was placed in front of him his eyes widening at the initials spelled out on the cover.

Where did you get this Harry? Orion asks looking at Harry's brows frowning. 

Umm, I found it. Harry says shrinking back in his seat like a child who had just been scolded due to Orion's intense stare. 

Where. Orion asks staring directly into Harry's eyes.

Myrtels Bathroom. Harry says embarrassed that he just told Orion he was in the girl's bathroom.

Ok, I'm not even going to ask why you were in the girl's bathroom. But I will say this get rid of that Diary. Orion says as he packs his stuff and gets up to leave. Please Harry get rid of it. Orion says once more before making his way to his dorm.

T.M.R. Tom Marvolo Riddle. Also known as Voldemort. Orion runs the name through his brain over and over again wondering why it was even in the school. But he knew nothing good comes with it. 

Orion, can we talk? Theo asks as he catches up with Orion 

Not now Nott I have to feed Reggie. Orion says running off still in thought. Theo watches with a sad expression on his face. Mattheo walks up to Theo and places his hand on his shoulder.

Stop looking like a kicked puppy, he's probably busy. Mattheo says as Harry walks by them only to be glared at by Theo. 

He's calling me Nott and ignoring me. Theo says glaring at the back of Harry. 

Just give him time. Mattheo says leaving Theo in thought. 

Harry leaves a little after Orion leaves thinking about what he said about getting rid of the Dairy. He doesn't know what to do. 

This is really short and not that good so I'm sorry for that

What do you all think about the Banner? And does anyone know when Theo's birthday is?

All rights go to J.K Rowlings I only own my plot and OC's

Don't forget to Vote and Comment 

Thank you.