New suit?

"Deku use your shitty black whip to restrain the bastard!" Bakugo commands as he grits his teeth in frustration 'I could have ended this if he didn't have that fragment.' He thinks as Izuku zooms past him "right!" He says as black tendrils extend out and wraps around the thief causing them to drop the meteorite fragment "LET ME GO YOU GOD DAMN HERO!" He yells before Todoroki freezes him in place and picks up the fragment "huh it feels lighter." He says failing to notice a crack in it "that's odd." Izuku says as he retracts black whip but it feels strange causing him to look at his hand.

"Something wrong Deku?" Bakugo asks grumpily as he lands by the other two boys "no, just thought something was on my hand." Izuku says causing the ash blonde to scoff "whatever, we should head back when the police collect the fragment and this loser." He says and the other two nod in agreement.

<later>

Izuku lays down on his bed and yawns "today was exhausting." He says as he closes his eyes when he opened his eyes he found himself in the void of One For All but none the previous holders where there, he looks around and immediately sees what appears to be too large eyes "Midoriya something has some how invaded your body" Nana says and Izuku looks at her before waking up and finds himself hanging upside down in front of a window using black whip.

"W-WHAT HOW DID I-" he stops when he noticed he was wearing his suit but it was different.

"Whoa." He looks the suit over "how did I get here and where did this suit come from?" He asks himself and hears police sirens "I'll figure this out later for now." He says as he follows the police cars 'I feel amazing.' He thinks.

They arrive to a warehouse where a shoot out is going down "what's the situation?" Izuku asks as he lands "left overs of Overhaul's group is hiding out in that warehouse." An officer says causing Izuku to get irritated "Shie Hassaikai." He says through gritted teeth "I'll handle them." He says before slingshotting himself into the warehouse using black whip.

He crashes in through a window and takes down five Hassaikai members "shoot him." Another member yells and several others start to shoot at him, without thinking he creates a shield with what he assumes is black whip "I didn't know I could do this." He says as several tendrils shoot out of it and wraps around the Hassaikai members and starts slamming them around until they're knocked out "....okay that was a little overboard." Izuku says as he retracts the tendrils 'but they deserve it' he thinks as he walks past the unconscious Hassaikai and taking down anyway members that he comes across.

He hears a several SUVs start up and turns around to see one heading right for him before it can hit him two tendrils extend from his shoulders and pulls him up out of the way "whoa, did I do that?" He asks himself before using black whip to quickly follow the SUV "is black whip evolving or-" he remembers his dream "was my dream One For All warning me about some sort of disease, I'll figure it out later I need to focus." He says as he lands on top of the vehicle and uses black whip to pull the Hassaikai members out of it as a tendril hits the breaks.

Izuku than slams them on the ground to knock them out "there hopefully the police and other heroes stopped the other Hassaikai." He says as he gets off the SUV and restrains the villains until the police arrive, when they do they take the Hassakai "at least one of the SUVs were stopped." One officer says causing to look over "the rest escaped?" He asks and the officer sighs "sadly but we'll track them down." The officer says and Izuku nods "I'll get the Endeavor agency to help track them down." He says and the officer nods "thanks Deku, have a safe night." They says as Izuku uses black whip to swing away "You too!" He says right before no longer being in earshot.

In the morning Izuku wakes up "alright I should get ready for the day." He says and starts trying to take the suit off "why won't it come off?!?" He asks and the suit retracts into him shocking him "......what just happened?" He asks and there's a knock at the door "DEKU ARE YOU IN THERE?!?" Bakugo asks causing Izuku to jump "y-yeah, why?" He asks as he opens the door "Endeavor wants to talk to you about something!" Bakugo says before walking away, Izuku shuts the door "oh great." He says as he thinks about what to wear suddenly the substance that the black suit was made of covers his body but this time they look like casual clothes "whoa, that's......really cool." He says as he looks himself over.

"Enough of that I have to talk Endeavor." He says as he leaves the room and heads to Endeavor's office, he knock on the door nervously "come in!" Endeavor says causing Izuku to jump slightly and he walks in "w-what did y-you want to tell me s-sir?" He asks causing Endeavor to huff "why did you leave the building without permission?" He asks and Izuku goes to answer but stops and thinks 'wait if I tell him the truth would he take the suit?' He silent for a moment "I....I heard about a shoot out that was happening and it was escaped Hassaiki members and I-I had to help so...I left without permission." He says meekly and Endeavor stares at him for a moment.

"Contact me on your way out next time through text, understood Midoriya?" He asks and Izuku nods rapidly "y-yes of course sir!" He says Endeavor shoos him out so he can continue to do research, Izuku walks out of the office 'why did I lie to him?' He thinks as he heads to the room he's staying and his clothes shift into his hero suit 'but than again it was probably for the best this suit can help me save so many lives!' He thinks before leaving the room to go on patrol with the others.

To be continued........