Chapter 13-Revelation+Birth of Elena

Green bunny:Actually...I don't do these bad things to you because I want to...But because Withered Golden Freddy forces me to do all this...

*Everyone was surprised at the time

Mangle:What?...

Green bunny:Yes... Since I arrived at the pizzeria,I had liked everyone here,and I know you were disappointed to see me doing all this...while I was at the pizzeria,Withered Golden Freddy called me his room and forced me to do these nasty things to you,I obviously refused because I didn't want to be seen badly by everyone...But he still threatened me saying that if I didn't do it,he was going to make up something about me for Puppet,for him to kick me out of the pizzeria,And I didn't want that...and I didn't want to be kicked out of the place I had just arrived and I wanted to become good friends with you...so,I was scared and just accepted...And I started doing these evil things to you...

Toy Freddy:One question...what about those times you tried to kill Toy Bonnie and still tried to separate me from him?

Green bunny:That's what I also explain,since that day that you and Toy Bonnie started dating and came out on stage,I was very happy for you,but Withered Golden Freddy,who is super homophobic and you know it well...He told me to try to kill Toy Bonnie in the worst possible ways and still try to win you over,because he wouldn't accept a gay couple in the pizzeria...so,I did that,but I didn't go as far as killing you,when I saw If he was around,I ended up hurting you...

Toy Golden Freddy:Look guys,I know you're a little suspicious about this story,but my lie detector said she's really telling the truth

Green bunny:I know that because I lied throughout the months of living together,you don't believe anything I say anymore...But I promise that I will never hurt anyone here again...

*Everyone was shocked into pure silence

Green bunny:I hope that one day you all forgive me...and if you don't want to forgive me,that's okay,I understand you...

*The rabbit turns to lock herself in the room,and then the rabbit stops her

Toy Bonnie:Wait Green Bunny!I forgave you...

*The rabbit then looks at the rabbit scared

Green bunny:R-really?...

Toy Bonnie:Yes...

*The rabbit approaches and then hugs her,so she returns the hug

*The destroyed golden bear had seen everything and tried to attack the bunny from afar with his power,but the Puppet stopped him by appearing in front of him

Puppet:Do you think I didn't see you there?Now you're going to pay for making Green bunny a bad person...

*The Puppet teleports the destroyed golden bear to the forbidden room,Then...it was soon killed by the monster

Puppet:There...I've already resolved this Green bunny,now he'll never stop you from becoming our friend again

Green bunny:Thanks Puppet...

Golden Freddy:It's night...let's all go to sleep,we'll talk more about this tomorrow

*Then,everyone went to their rooms to sleep

*The next day....

*The rabbit woke up feeling more contractions than normal,but ignored it and thought it was common