The Brother.

-Bonnie's POV-
I look at the clock on the wall. It's almost one. The furnace will be kicking on soon. I struggle trying to free myself from the ropes. "H-Help! Chica! Foxy! Anyone?!" I cry desperately. My jaw is snapped, so it hurts to talk. I go back go pulling on the ropes. I heard a thud a few minutes ago... I hope everyone else is alright. The furnace kicks on. I struggle even more to get free and I'm sobbing my heart out. "Please!! Someone help me!!" I sob desperately. The pipe starts to get warm, but not hot enough to hurt yet. Well I can't get out of these ropes, so I try to pull myself off and away from the pipe as much as possible, but Freddy has it so I can barely move. The pipe steadily gets more heated. After a few minutes, I can barely stand it. I scream out in pain. I sob loudly as my arms and back are burnt by the pipe. It seems like forever before the pipe cools back down. My arms and back are numb. I've been shaking violently and I can't stop. Please, dear God, someone help me..

-Golden Freddy's POV-
I wake up and stretch. I slip out of my makeshift bed, a table with some old tablecloths, and get dressed. I'm rarely out of human form anymore. I put my top hat on and smirk at myself
in the mirror. I walk out of the hidden room and look around. Chica is sitting on stage, crying quietly. Freddy and Bonnie are missing. Foxy is stowed away in his Cove. I walk over to the fat, lazy bird and lift her head up violently. "Where's my brother?" I demand. She shakes slightly and flinches at my tone. "L-Last I saw him, he w-was dragging Bonnie downstairs..." she breaks off in a sob. I release her face and go down to the basement. Bonnie is tied, shirtless, to the furnace pipe. He's shaking like crazy and his arms and back are burnt almost beyond the point of repair. "Hello, Bonnie." I say walking over to him. He looks up at me. "G-Golden! P-Please untie me!" He begs. I smirk and grab a utility knife off the shelf. "Alright, on one condition."
His eyes fall on the knife. "W-What condition...?"
"You are to do whatever I want you to for the rest of the night."
"O-Okay..." He says, sobbing in pain.
I cut him free and he crawls away from the pipe, sobbing. "Th-Thank you, oh thank you so much.."
"I wouldn't be thanking me just yet." I laugh and pull him up by the ears. I slam him against the wall and smash my lips into his. He winces and his eyes widen. "G-Get- mmmmph, get off of me!" he shoves me away from him. I growl and flatten my ears. "Remember my condition?"
His ears droop slightly and he looks down. "Yes sir."
"You are to be my slave for the night." I laugh and pin him back to the wall and kiss him passionately. I honestly don't care who I'm kissing or fucking, as long as I get some pleasure out of it. He slowly starts to kiss me back. I smirk into the kiss and buck my hips a bit. "G-Golden I don't wanna take this t-too far-" I cut him off by kissing him again. I run one hand through his hair and I let the other trail down his body. He has a fairly nice build. Thin, yet strong. He winces as my hand goes over some
cuts in his stomach. I would ask, but I don't care. I let my hand travel lower. I tug on his pants, while deepening the kiss even more. I start undoing his belt and I feel him tense up. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I whisper and laugh. "N-No please! I don't want this! Please Golden, don't do this..." he whimpers as I unzip his pants. He whimpers more and tries pushing me away, but I'm far stronger than him. I throw him down on the floor and pull his pants and boxers off. Goddamn, he's pretty big. He crawls to the corner and covers himself and shakes more. "No! Go away! Leave me alone!" He sobs and hugs himself tightly.

-Bonnie's POV-
He's going to rape me. I have to do something! I look around the small boiler room. The utility knife. I see it lying on the floor, just in reach. I look up at Golden, then back at the knife. He may he stronger, but I'm faster. I spring forward and grab the knife then jump up and stabs the knife into his throat. His eyes widen and he screams in pain, but it just comes out gurgled through blood. He holds his throat and falls face first, dead, onto the ground. I killed Freddy's brother. Shit! Freddy is going to kill me now! But, that's better than being raped.. I throw down the knife and put my pants back on. I put my jacket on and wince as the fabric touches my burnt skin. I then limp upstairs and open the door. Maybe I should just run away...?