Chapter 9: No turning back now

I woke up on the couch the next day wondering how I got there but then remembering what happened the day before. I knew Demi helped me yesterday. I remember her calling me sweetie and calming me down and then I went to sleep.

Gosh I really do love her

"Hey you good?" You heard Demi ask from the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm better than I was yesterday"

"Good...I'm gonna head home and then go to the gym again"

"That's okay, I need to get out of the house anyway"

"Okay, I'll see you later then" She said before leaving.

I sat on the couch for a few minutes thinking about Demi and my feelings from her. After seriously thinking it over I came to the realization that I like Demi as more than friends. I don't know how these feelings developed but I know I shouldn't keep them to myself. Pulling out my phone I called the one person I knew would understand. He picked up on the first ring and his voice came over the speaker.

"Yo what's up shorty"

"Okay, you know how some weems ago you talked about me and Demi possibly liking eachother?" I asked

"Yeah...why, did something happen?"

"Well...kind of, since I was in the hospital just a couple days ago , and right before calling you I had a lot of time to think it over and I realised that I do have feelings for her...I just didn't think I should keep it to myself and that's why I'm calling."

"Well it's nice to hear you admit it...but does she know your talking to me?"

"No...why?"

"Well usually when most people like someone they don't like them talking to anyone that could take them away, in this case it would be me."

"Well she knows I don't like you like that and that we are just friends, I told her that you said something about liking this girl so she should know that you wouldn't really want me like that"

"True, Hey listen why don't we meet up at my house and talk, it's not really productive if you just talk to me over the phone"

"Okay just text me the address and I'll be right over"

"No honey, I have to pick your sorry ass up, because if you didn't know I'm chivalrous like that" He said in a very flamboyant tone.

"Oh my god, fine you weirdo" I said laughing with him.

(Time skip)

After going over a plan with Chris on what to do about Demi and my feelings for her I came home to find she wasn't here yet, but on her way, so I stood in the kitchen waiting for her.

When I heard the front door open my nerves spiked tenfold. My hands began to shake so I held them together. I heard her walk past the kitchen and up the stairs. Hearing the water turn on told me she was taking a shower.

Waiting isn't particularly something I like to do, but for Demi I will while sitting down at one of the kitchen stools. Footsteps are so much louder when you listen for them. She walked down the stairs and to the refrigerator pulling out her shake she made before hand. Walking towards the entranceway I spoke.

"Hey Demi could you come here please?" Walking around the counter so I can be in front of the sink she turned around a brow raised. Walking towards me setting her shake down she looked at me. I could see her eyes on my hands and her brows creased in concern.

"Indigo what's wrong?" She asked looking from me to my hands then back to me.

"Whatever...h-happens don't freak o-out okay" I said my voice wobbly out of nervousness. She looked at me confused but complied. I told her to close her eyes and she looked at me suspiciously but did it with no complaint.

I walked towards her grabbing her face and pulling her to me and kissing her. She opens her eyes immediately and tenses up. You let go of her and back away. Your eyes start to tear up and you look away from her.

"Uhmm, I uhhh" You stumble over your words before she grabs your arm pulling you back to her and kissing you herself. This time it's you who is surprised. But you grab her upper arms and slowly slide them to her neck. She had one hand behind your head and one on your waist.

I can't believe this is happening.

As our kiss turns more passionate she pushes me into the counter pushing her body into mine. We kissed for what seems like a long time before she pulled away. Looking into my eyes she holds my head in her hands and leans in kissing my nose.

"I like you" I said she chuckled

"Oh, I didn't know" She said sarcastically pulling me into another kiss this one being much softer. She then abruptly stops pulling away.

"We don't do this"

"Why not

"Because...we just-"

"There's no point in trying to change my mind. I'm fine with this...with us. But it seems like you've got it all figured out...I mean I thought you liked me the same way?" I say trying to leave before being pulled back.

"We don't have to do this...we can still be friends"

"Don't....I dont want to be just friends,  if you wanted to just be friends then you wouldn't have kissed me back." I said roughly with tears in my eyes.

"I know but-"

"And by the way your talking,it sounds as if you never had any feelings for me"

"I DO, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I DO" She yells

"Then why-"

"Because if I do this, I won't stop...I dont want to lose you as a friend or anything else if this doesn't work."

"I'll help you"

"It's not that easy"

"It will be if we both work at it" She smiled at me before grabbing my face and smashing her lips into mine.

(Time skip)

We were both on the couch, she was asking me what brought the whole thing on. I told her about my feelings and about my conversation with Chris and his advice. She laughed at that and then looked at me.

Then a knock sounded on my door we looked at eachother and the back to the door. I looked at the one on my phone 12:34 am. You got off the couch with her walking a few paces behind you as another knock sounded. You opened the door to be met with Austin theory.