𝟎𝟎𝟏

A HEAVENLYOSAMAA PRODUCTION

𝟓:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

𝟓:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

༄𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘༄

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐘

"OMG RAMIYAH my baby has grown so much, you're beautiful." Melina gave Miyah a hug. "Thank you ma." Miyah smiled while turning her camera around showing her. "Oh is this the little vlog for your YouTube?" She asked and Miyah nodded.

"Aw hey guys," Melina waved into the camera. "Kids, RAMIYAH is here." She shouted to them upstairs. All you could hear is footsteps rushing down the stairs causing Miyah to slightly raise her eyebrows.

"Dayumm," dd dropped his jaw running up to Ramiyah. "Hey dd," she cheesed hugging him. "You look good as fuck." He looked her up and down. "Watch your mouth lil boy." Melina said before walking over to the rooms with Nyah.

"Thank you, say hi to the vlog dd." She pointed the camera to him. "Fuck goin on, yall know what it is big Oy nigga, fuck is you talking about." He threw up his gang signs in the camera while Miyah side eyed him.

Dd looked over at her and mugged. "Don't be side eyeing me girl." He mushed her head. "But anyways yall this one of my besties." She smiled wrapping one of her arms around his neck. "Ok now tell them bye cus I gotta go call ash." She spoke not getting a response.

"Dd.." she looked over at him seeing him looking down at her chest. "My eyes are up here stop being weird." She pushed him off of her. "When did you get those," he asked. "Something called puberty David. Don't piss me off, I gotta go decorate my new room." She huffed turning her camera off.