The Aftermath

It was like a heavy rock had been lifted off their shoulders, and everybody could continue breathing again (Yet, they somewhat knew Scarecrow and Patchwork didn't need to breathe). The danger had gone away for now, yet they knew the wizard wasn't just going to let them go. The mystery figure had turned to them. He showed more calmness than what he had on his face a few minutes ago. His whole body, like they had seen before, was made somewhat of metal. It had seemed to glow yellow before, but now it was a more dimmed color.

"Why is it that you always need my help?"

The rang seemed to break the spell of shock that had erupted across the crowd.

Evelyn ran in front of her daughter, West quickly got her hands ready in a position to start attacking, and everybody else was quickly in defensive positions. The only person who wasn't, was Glinda.

She didn't have a full on shocked face, no, but rather a face full of remembrance.

"Tin-Man?" She asked with a small smile as she walked towards the stranger.

"Ah, Glinda the Good, it's nice to see you again." He bowed before they both gave each other a quick embrace.

Dorothy looked back and forth between the two, with a face of confusion, her brow furrowing in questions.

"Glinda? You know this man?" West voiced all their questions.

When Glinda turned around, before she could answer, the man answered.

"Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I am the Tin-Man." He seemed to eye the group, searching for something before- "Oh my, well Isn't it the famous, but not first, Dorothy Gale!"

In a moment he was already in front of her with his arm out. She hesitantly shook his hand. She squinted her eyes at him before asking,

"How do you know who I am?"

"Why, well let's see. Why do I know the singular person in all of Oz that the wizard wants for his machine that poses a big threat to Oz?"

There was an awkward small silence before Tin-Man answered his own question, "I did a bit of researching. I understand why Emerald City has been having trouble lately."

Before Dorothy could say anything else, the Tin-Man's attention seemed to quickly shift.

"Scarecrow!" He quickly exclaimed, seeming to confuse the poor strawman, "I've missed you with all my heart, my friend!"

The Scarecrow looked blinked multiple times as the Tin-Man pulled him into a tight hug. Glinda, seeming to notice the Scarecrow's confusion, slowly walked behind the Tin-Man, before putting her hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He turned back to her with a questioning face.

"You see, I still believe you've missed a lot." She sobered up, seeming hesitant in the words she was going to choose next.

Tin-Man, seemed to question the change of emotion, turned serious, watching as Glinda put her hands together and slowly fiddled with them, still in thought. Before she could answer, the Scarecrow spoke up behind him.

"I..don't actually know who you are?" The Scarecrow tried to put a stupid grin, like it didn't really matter.

Tin-Man paused all of his movements, staring down Scarecrow like he was expecting a 'that was a bad joke, my bad' from him. It was completely quiet in the room, nobody made a peep.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" It was barely heard, just a whisper.

"I don't know who you are. I...may have jumped into some water oblivion and lost all my memories?" Scarecrow's hands were going all over the place as he explained, and the Tin-Man was just silent throughout the whole answer.