Part five

Dd birthday special
That's the whole reason that I said I was going to update on the 29th of November

Ddot pov
Today was my ex boyfriend birthday
So me and aria are going to see Dd we got dressed and we were on our way.

David's house Location

I was parked outside of Dd house in the car looking in the mirror to see how I look , cause I'm trying to get my man back   From this Alabama bitch Dead ass bro 💀
So you know I had to look fine.

ddot outfit and aria outfit

 Act like that is aria

Still ddot pov
I took aria out her car seat and knocked on the door I was met with Alabama With her ugly ass , what you doing here she said rolling her eyes , bitch don't make a nigga fuck you up I said to her before walking pass cause the bitch had me fucked up, i'll walk in the living room and I was  Met with Dd family and him and I said hi to everyone, aria Got out my arms and went straight to David giving him a hug I just smiled and I guess he Notice cause he was looking at me And smile back, even though his girlfriend Alabama was here I still wanted to get my man back So I Said we'll be back to everyone and I walked upstairs with Dd .

It was his birthday so I wanted him to feel good so that's what I did.

How close the door and he said what am I doing giving you my present I said and he just Smiled, I leaned in kissing him and cause it was his birthday I let him deep in the kiss he leaned down started kissing my neck and you know the rest.

We ended up finishing before the party was over and aria Came in the room and Alabama was right behind her .

Me and Dd got up so fast we were sonic himself in this bitch, she just stood there cussing him out.

Dd pov
Alabama was just cussing me out and at this point I'm just tired of her and her shenanigans I didn't feel the same way towards her as I felt with ddot . I wanna break it off I said she just said fuck me and she left the room, I can't believe I just got cussed out in in front of my daughter , hey it's all right I heard ddot say you got me he also said I know I just didn't want to break it off like this I wouldn't want to either he said even though she was a bitch she didn't have to have her feelings hurt like this he said l love you mh I said I know I love you to .

Okay y'all that is the end of this chapter like I said I want to make the stories a bit more longer but comment down below in the comments and tell me what I should do next how do you feel about Dd and ddot being back together and what happened between them and happy birthday Dd Osama