Chapter 4

As I made my way down my street I take out my phone and put the address of the party in as I start walking and text Mari*

'I got the address and I'll be there in like 10 minutes. Ill be safe I promise pookie'

I then get my snap open and see my friend requests 

'Rodrick.Heffley' had friended me.. Who was this guy? I thought as I hesitantly added him back and then checked his story seeing he was at the party too

*Guess ill be meeting this guy sooner than I'd thought'

                                              **when I get to the party**

I open the door seeing people dancing with heavy music on as I try to make my way through the crowd. Pushing through a bunch of people I make my way towards the kitchen and get myself some water as I sigh and lean against the counter wondering where my crush was..

I open my phone and check his story again

*nothing new was added to his story..*

Great now I'm alone and the only reason I wanted to be here is missing. I thought annoyed at that and I drink my cold water then put it down and see a guy behind me

"hey hot stuff" he said in a horribly scary tone

*I look up at him and see his blonde long hair as he says*

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing here?"

"Nothing.." *I say looking up at him nervously and trying to catch my breathe*

"You busy?" *he says*

"Yes.." *I say then push him out of the way and see a door. I quickly run through it and see its a basement. I lock the door then practically run down the stairs as I see some guys sitting there. Some with beers some with cigarettes and etc. I see them and blush having interrupted them*

"What are you doing here?" *A guy says with messy black hairsays* brown eyes says while wearing a shirt saying 'löded diper' on it and skinny black jeans*

"oh.. This um. This guy was bothering me" *I say looking up at him.. Where had I seen this guy before from?*

"Oh.." *he says looking down at me* "Umm okay you can stay in here then.." *he says having recognized me*

"Where do I know you from?" *I say confused*

"Oh um the roller rink" *he says and I look up at him and say*

"OHHH! Yeah you're right I completely forgot. My bad." *I say and then smile* "Im y/n btw."

"Rodrick." *he says*