FIRST DAY ON SET.!!

JAYDA ALAYA BENNET4:24 PMUNKNOWN SCHOOL📍

JAYDA ALAYA BENNET
4:24 PM
UNKNOWN SCHOOL📍

"And... Action!" Kinigra yelled.

Melo started walking down the hallway. Jayda stepped out and sighed. "You're late again Melo, which means I now have three tardies because I'm waiting on you." She said, flapping the papers around that were in her hand.

"Look I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear." Melo responded.

Jayda looked at him like he was dumb. "Melo, you take longer than me to get ready..and it take me three hours." She uttered.

"You know I gotta put it on before I leave the house." Melo reasoned. "You are so extra." Jayda dragged as they came to the end of the hall. Melo looked at her. "If I wasn't, would you be with me?"

Jayda hummed in thought, slightly leaning back. "Probably not."

"Exactly." Melo said as Jayda turned the corner. "See what I'm sayin'?" He asked, following behind her.

"But for real Melo, please pay your campaign some type of attention. If you don't, somebody else could win homecoming king and I'd hate to walk out with someone else." Jayda said, digging through the stack of papers.

"Man whatever, I got this on lock. Who gon beat?" Melo asked. Jayda looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Like for real.... Who gone beat this guy?"

"You are so cocky." Jayda said.

"Cause you like it." Melo quickly replied.

Jayda started scratching her face. "I do, but look, pass these around the school." Jayda handed the stack to the boy.

Melo huffed. "Really? Like this ain't even necessary, we got this."

"I knoww, but Jayda don't lose." She said, making eye contact with Melo. "Just pass 'em around."

"All right." Melo muttered.

"See you in third period." Jayda said as she walked away.

"CUT!" Kinigra called out, clapping her hands. "You did good for your first time Jayda." She complimented. "Alright, now we finna go shoot this class scene so I need Seraph, Jari, RJ, and of course, Melo."

Once all the four teens got up, Kinigra led them to an empty classroom and told them where to sit. Jayda stood in the doorway, watching the other kids do their part for the film.