𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

"What the FUCK?" Hu Tao exclaimed, her eyes widening as she scrolled through the conversation between Xiao and Albedo. The disbelief on her face was palpable, and she couldn't wrap her head around the vile things Albedo had spewed about Xiao.

Ganyu, equally taken aback, couldn't fathom how Xiao endured such harsh words without sharing them. "You let him say all this to you?" Ganyu questioned, her concern evident as she grasped the severity of Albedo's hurtful remarks.

Xiao let out a heavy sigh, his frustration evident. "I've been wanting to apologize to Aether for some time now, but... this - fuck, it just intensified my feelings of guilt, and I honestly thought I deserved this treatment."

"Xiao, you should tell Aether," Ganyu insisted, her voice carrying the weight of concern. Recognizing the significance of honesty and open communication in their relationship, she continued, "Keeping this information from him could exacerbate the situation and create unnecessary complications."

Ganyu knew that concealing the things Albedo told him from Aether could have serious consequences for several reasons. Firstly, maintaining secrecy in a relationship as close as that between Xiao and Aether may lead to a breakdown of trust. Aether might feel hurt and deceived if he discovers that Xiao endured such negative behavior without confiding in him. Trust is vital for any relationship, and withholding essential information may strain and weaken their bond.

Additionally, Aether deserves to know the truth about how Albedo has been treating Xiao. It would be unfair to keep this information from Aether, especially when it involves someone they both interact with. Aether has a right to be aware of any negative dynamics that may affect their relationship together.

"Ganyu, I don't want to mess up Aether's relationships with others. Everything's all messed up. Aether won't talk to anyone - I get it, Ayato had a part in it too, but I just made things worse." Xiao blamed himself, feeling the weight of responsibility for the strained relationships. While Ayato played a role, Xiao acknowledged his contribution to the worsening situation.

But Hu Tao can't shake off the anger towards Ayato. Ayato did this; he was the one who sent the picture; he was... just so damn unbearable! Because of him, everything spiraled out of control, and Albedo, that piece of shit, only made things worse - it was them; they caused the mess! And... And if Aether has to direct his anger at someone, it should be Ayato and Albedo! They were the ones responsible!

"Mhm, okay, hand me your phone real quick," Hu Tao casually requested, as if she were brushing it off. Xiao, trusting his sister, handed over his phone without a second thought; after all, she was his sister, and he believed she wouldn't do anything suspicious.

Surprisingly, Xiao didn't seem to have any suspicions, much to Hu Tao's relief. It made her task a lot easier. Deceptively casual, she discreetly took screenshots of Xiao and Albedo's conversation, making her actions appear inconspicuous.

Hu Tao swiftly sent those screenshots to herself and, with meticulous care, removed the entire conversation and screenshots from Xiao's phone, including the recently deleted folder, leaving no indication for Xiao to discover her actions.

"Kk! Thanks!" Hu Tao handed Xiao's phone back to him. Xiao didn't pay much attention; after all, she didn't message Zhongli or anyone else, so what harm could it do? Perhaps she was just searching for something.

However, Ganyu appeared slightly suspicious, raising an eyebrow in confusion. The sudden request for Xiao's phone seemed out of the blue, prompting her to question Hu Tao's motives.

"It's uhm... late. Hu Tao and I are going to head back to our dorm. Will you be able to attend your classes tomorrow? Or would you like me to tell your professor you need to rest?" Ganyu asked, attempting to shift the conversation away from the earlier suspicious behavior she observed from Hu Tao.