Chapter Thirty Nine

Taehyung came to his parents house with a gloomy face.

Mr. K : don't be sad taehyung just matter of two weeks.

Tae : I already miss him. I become to habitual of him. It's feel like nothing without him appa.

Mr. K : well it's hard I understand when I used stay away from mom it's very hard nothing make sense without her.

Tae : you both were really made for each other couple. You always understand eomma what she wants from you can read her.

Mr. K : It's your eomma who do when I was young your eomma always besides me supported me. No matter what. I believe that you will always love and cherish jungkook

Tae : I will appa I will never disappoint him. I will cherish our every moment.

Mr. K : I know you will my son .

Mrs. K : what you son and father talking without me.

Mr. K : nothing just your son is being lovesick boy in jungkook's love.

Mrs. K : I knew that bunny boy will sure make tae head over hill for himself. He so adorable.

Tae smiles at her mom only he knows that he was head over heels for jungkook for very long.

Tae was talking to his parents when his phone rang . He smile seeing jungkook called him. Tae walked to his room and picked the call.

Tae : hello bun.

Jk : hello hyung what are you doing?

Tae : missing you what else open the camera I want to see you bun.

Jungkook opened the front camera.

Jk : can you see me hyung.

Tae : clearly

Tae and jungkook kept talking to each other. Time is passing with it's flow.

Tae : you know bun I was thinking to go Paris for honeymoon.

Tae didn't get reply jungkook already fall asleep talking to him.

Camera was open tae can see jungkook. Tae kept the on the night stand properly so he can see jungkook.

Tae : it's such tease you sleeping in front sleeping being all cuddly but I can't take you in my embrace. *sign* never mind after few days you will be all mine in my arms. Good night love (kiss the phone screen)

In morning

Jungkook woke up still in half sleep. He snuggle into pillow completely forgetting about the open video call. Jungkook hair was messy, the shirt was falling from one side showing his collarbone,neck and so much of his one breast.

Tae was awake and seeing such sence in front of him his little friend too. He was looking at jungkook with dark eyes, lust filled in them. And jungkook was still sitting being all sin in front of him but his face have pout just baby.