♡Chapter one.♡ Fleeing.

Hello!!
I'm still thinking, so if you want to, please drop any ideas you would maybe like to see here in the comments,
I sound like a YouTuber😐
Anyways- onto the chapter.

TW's : panic attack, describing nausea effects(kinda? If that counts). Potential sh thoughts.

3rd person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy woke up quickly to little kids running in the hallway loudly outside his door.
He sat up and leaned against the wall..
"Today was the day.."
He thought to himself. He stood up and brushed his fluffy hair
(AN♡ he can hide his ears/tail, it just takes alot of energy to do it constantly.)
He sighed and began packing his few clothes in his worn out bag from previous foster homes. He went and hid his bag near his nightstand, and sat in his room until an orphanage caretaker knocked on his door loudly then opened the door.
"Thomas, its breakfast time, and a family is coming in an hour and they scheduled for a specific kid, so stay in your room and, be. Quiet."
They said in a rude, quiet tone, though the last part was more sounding of a threat.
Afterwards they awaited no reply and left, shutting the door behind them.
Tommy sat there in silence, he was use to this, but he for some reason took it more seriously today..
He got up and slowly walked down the halls, he walked slowly, the hall felt endless and he felt really dizzy, his vision began to spin- he leaned against a wall until he regained awareness and looked around in confusion. He stood up and continued walking, luckily no one saw anything.
He went to the cafeteria area and grabbed a food tray, though he only grabbed a little food, he had no appetite.
He quickly ate it up and put the tray in the dirty pile.
He left to his room and chilled for a while.

(AN♡ lol sorry I got bored-)
~~~Timeskip~~~

It was now late and everyone was in bed, sleeping. Tommy grabbed everything and ever so quietly crept out the window of his room, it was quite a drop, and he landed wrong, giving him a sprained ankle..

~~~Tommy's POV~~~
(Pog first Tom pov)

I quietly tossed my backpack on, and opened the window, I sat on the edge and my legs dangled off the edge, I stared down at the ground, then looking up at the beautiful night sky, the moon was... crescent shaped.
I sighed and closed my eyes, opening them to look at the ground. I let go and closed my eyes for a moment, only to see the ground coming increasingly closer, until I landed, I winced in pain and sat down, grasping my ankle tightly, it was already bruising a red-purplish color.
I got up, breathing in quickly at the rush of pain, though I tried to ignore it and began running off. When I found cover near a Bush, I began transforming into my racoon form. A blonde looking fluffy raccoon with dull blue eyes.
I began running into the forest, until I found I small cave, just a bit bigger for my size.
"Perfect."
I thought. I ran into it and found it empty and dirt inside it. But I didnt care, it was warm, and comfortable. At least for me.
I settled in and slept through the silently loud night..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ngl I like how it turned out.
Now know I do not mean to offend anyone with what I write, and this isnt based off the actual people, but simply just imagination.
If I messed anything up dont be afraid to correct me.
I won't mind.

Now go get some water, go get a snack or some food atleast.

Have a safe and good day/night
My
Raindrops.