AleJustin

WARNING:
-This is my first fanfic so if it's bad not my fault!!
Also yes I'm taking requests for any ship ya want me to write.
-they are probably not gonna be in character
-COLLEGE AU (smut lmaoo)

Justin's POV

It's my first day at college and i just broke up with my girlfriend earlier..didn't even really like her. I have to share with a room with a person..annoying. They told me his name was..Alejandro..? I think it was..
I was heading to my dorm unlocking the door with the keys as I open the door, I look around and the dorm seems pretty big 2 separate rooms, a kitchen, and only one bathroom. My roommate better not take 3 hour long showers..
I felt someone staring at me I brushed it off as I entered my room and unpacked my things. after I was done I came out of my room and I saw my roommate, he was outside of his door as if he was waiting for me? He was tall, and tan, he had long silky brown hair..what?! Why am I paying attention to that..I'm more beautiful anyways. His green eyes look so seductive..like I could stare at them all day. I didn't realize I was staring at him for over a minute he smirked at me. "You enjoy staring at people dont u?" Alejandro said, I snapped back to reality and said "I was just zoning out.." and gave him a dry look not wanting to show interest "Justin is my name, and urs?" I said, Alejandro starting walking towards me..weird.. "Alejandro is my name," I got to admit his name is..attractive almost..

Alejandro's POV:

I noticed my roommate..well Justin was staring at me, I have to admit he looked indeed handsome..that brown hair..blue eyes..his muscles.. I went closer to Justin staring into his eyes grabbing him by his chin teasing him, "Mi Amigo u have such wonderful eyes..~" I saw Justin turning red..it was cute he was almost as handsome as me, Justin slapped my hand off of him..rude. "I know I do, I'm a model what do u expect?" Justin said, he definitely is a handsome model indeed.. I broke up with heather recently and started liking men..I did get a quite liking to Justin.. I decided to make a move why not see him all flustered? I went closer to Justin my leg up near his thigh as I held his waist "Mi amor..you are handsome indeed..let me have fun with u~"

Justin's POV:

Alejandro all of a sudden came up to me?! Pathetic I can't fall for anything like that, either way I'm STRAIGHT I would never like a guy! He put his leg up to my thigh..it felt pretty good..I'm starting to..NO I will not fall in love with a guy. But he's so handsome..his long silky brown hair..his green eyes and tanned skin..fuck.. I realized that I gotten a boner by just admiring him, am I really into men? No it CANT be. Alejandro then looked down feeling my boner against his leg as he looked up at me again and smirked "why don't I help with that..problem!~ as just amigos! It wont hurt~" Alejandro said, he then pushed me to my room as he went on top of me on my bed "W-What are you doing?! I don't like men! Im straight!"

Alejandro's POV: (im gonna start calling him Al instead his name is so long to write)

I felt Justins boner against my leg..of course! But oh how I craved his dick..wonder how he looks under those clothes, fuck I need him..I got on top of Justin onto his own bed as he started panicking saying he was "straight" yeah right..look how turned on he got by me~ I know we just met..but holy shit.."are u sure ur straight?  Looks like u got turned on by me~ now may I get ur permission mi amor?~" I pat my hand onto his boner waiting for his approval, Justin then nodded blushing and not making any eye contact..cute.

NO ONES POV:

Alejandro then took off Justins pants and boxers revealing his shaft, it was 7 inches. Justin wanted to look anywhere but Al.

Justin's POV;

I then felt strong hands around my shaft as I groaned softly looking down to see Al's hands around my cock..fuck it turned me on so bad, Al then started stroking my dick as I moaned "Mmh..!" I held my mouth with my hand trying my best not to moan..but it felt so good how could I not..? Al then started stroking my cock faster and I felt his mouth around my cock now..I moaned loudly enjoying the feeling, "F-Fuck A-Alejandro..!~ Hngh..!" I felt him sucking me off faster and harder..he was also playing around with my balls at the same time..getting my virginity taken from such a hot guy..I couldn't handle it. I felt a knot in my stomach.. "A-Alejandro I think I'm about t-" I got cut off when Alejandro took my whole length into his mouth I could hear him gagging slightly as I shoot my semen in his mouth, "Whew that was fast wasnt it..?~" Al said, I looked away from embarrassed as I then saw him laying down next to me as he singled me to go on his lap..I went onto his lap with his pants still on I felt his boner as I whimpered a bit..I wanted to hump it so bad..I need it in me.. I then couldn't handle it anymore as I started rubbing my self against his boner as I leaned down near his chest as I moan into his ear and I feel his boner getting worse..I rubbed and humped faster as I stroked my cock at the same time..oh how good it felt, I moaned in his ear teasing him, I knew it turned him on "F-Fuck y-yes..!~ Aah..Hngh..!"

Al's POV:

I feel Justin humping my boner with my pants on..it turned me on so bad feeling his ass rubbing against my boner..I grabbed his ass squeezing it as I heard him moaning in my ear and it just made my boner worse, I felt Justin humping me faster as I moaned loudly "J-Justin please let me f-fuck you!!~" Justin nodded and I felt him unbuckle my belt and taking off my pants and boxers as my cock springs out..all of a sudden I feel Justin sitting onto my cock as I cummed a bit in him, I moaned loudly as I bucked in him "Y-Yes mierda!~ oh mi amor! Aah..Ngh!~" Justin just kept moaning and bounding up and down..the wet noise just got louder and echoed throughout the room filling with our moans as well,

lol time skip I'm too lazy to write more it's 12am..I have to go to school at 6am ☠️🙏

Justins POV:

I'm next to Alejandro right now..it's awkward after what we just..yk, I hear Alejandro on his phone just scrolling on Instagram..I ignored him and decided to scroll on Instagram as well..but then I felt strong warm arms over me and it was Alejandro..I blushed so bad..but I felt comfortable with him..he's so warm..I then turned to him and cuddled with him as he fell asleep and so did I..

The End🐄🪧

Nighty night

Ext:- guys this is my first fanfic no make fun!!I might do part 2

Ext:
- guys this is my first fanfic no make fun!!
I might do part 2..or just move on to the next ship
Also planning to only post on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday unless I feel like I need to write
SHIP REQUESTS PLEASE
grrr no hate man!