Trent x Tyler

This one is all ideas by me..okay lying most of it was ideas of a friend..mostly me..!

NO ONE POV
Tyler was crying after being dumped by Lindsay, he was crying on his bed but he didn't realize Trent was there since he didn't hear anything and was sure he wasn't there.

TRENTS POV
Trent was in the bathroom doing nothing pretty much doing his business till he heard a noise, he heard someone crying and it sounded like..Tyler? I opened the door and went out to see if it was him and, yeah it was Tyler..he was crying on his bed..I felt bad, I decided to go to Tyler and I Pat him on the shoulder "Tyler dude are you okay..? What happened?" Sounded like I didn't care but I didn't know what else to say..Tyler jumped when I spoke to him, I'm pretty sure he thought I wasn't here..he tried wiping his tears and told me that nothing happened, but obviously something did..I sat down next to Tyler and I grabbed his shoulder moving closer to him "I know something happened..ur crying of course something happened dude u can trust me." I said this while holding eye contact with him, I had a weird feeling looking into his eyes..probably nothing. Tyler then started telling me how him and Lindsay broke up while he was crying at the same time, made me feel..relieved I guess? I don't know how to explain it..

TYLERS POV
I told Trent everything that happened while crying, I was embarrassed..kind of..but I felt comforted and more relaxed, I'm glad someone can listen to me. Trent's a nice guy..after I was done telling him what happened he hugged me, and when he did I felt..happy kind of, relaxed, and I this strange feeling that I usually get around Lindsay but now it's around Trent..I don't know why?.. "thanks man..sorry i cried a bunch but thanks..you made me feel better." I smiled to him while saying this, I felt way better. Trent then smiled back and got up and asked if i wanted water, I said yes and he went to go get water for me. While he was away I started thinking about Trent instead of Lindsay like if I already forgot about us breaking up, I couldn't stop thinking about Trent..why? Maybe I wanna just..be closer with him!

TRENTS POV

I went to go get a glass of water for Tyler, but when I did I just kept thinking about him..probably cuz I'm worried. I walked back to where Tyler was with a glass of water in my hand, I gave him the glass and he chugged the whole thing..Tyler was always funny I mean I wouldn't mind being close friends with him and stuff..after he was done drinking it he started looking at my eyes, awkward since I wasn't ever really good with holding eye contact..but for some reason I..liked it and i didn't feel uncomfortable at all. And for some reason I started leaning close, but I stopped myself. "You feeling okay now? Sorry for what happened between you and Lindsay.." I said, Tyler then nodded and I hugged him, he hugged me back and it was like I could never let go of him, now that I think about it..ive always liked Tyler, his style, how clumsy he was..his eyes, his hair, honestly everything..couldn't help but feel kind of happy of him breaking up with Lindsay.

Tyler's POV
I felt very comforted in Trent's arms, I mean I've always liked him even if we didn't talk much..but feeling his arms around me felt nice, he felt warm. For some reason I let go and I held his hand and I..kissed him..?! Gosh I don't know why I did that..? I liked it but, I'm not gay. I'm straight?! At least..I think so? Trent looked shocked I started panicking and spoke "I'm so sorry I- I didn't mean to im straight I just uh was thinking about Lindsay!" In reality I was just thinking about Trent..Trent then spoke "I mean I quite liked it..I mean like not like..ya know.." Trent then kissed me again, it felt nice, very..very nice. Trent then got on top of me as I held his waist.

TRENTS POV

I got on top of Tyler why he was holding onto my waist, I start to slide my hand up his shirt touching his nipples gently as I kissed him with tongue, I felt his tongue swirl around me and it felt so good..I felt something poking me near my thigh and I knew Tyler had a boner, I could help him..I took my hand out of his shirt and reached down to gently rub his cock through his pants as I kissed him, Tyler kept moaning and I loved his moans so much..I then took off his clothes leaving only his boxers on I then took off my pants and slid down my boxers as my cock sprinted out i then reached down to his neck kissing it and sucking on it gently, Tyler kept moaning and whimpering "you sure you ready Tyler..?" Tyler then nodded as I then took off his boxers and slowly entered my member into him gently not wanting to hurt him, Tyler jumped but I felt him getting relaxed as he moaned louder each time I thrusted into him.

THE END (maybe)
Idk if I should make part 2 for this 😭🙏
Srry 4 taking quite a while to write this I had sm to do man I'll try to write on weekdays