Drenching in Love-1

As usual sivaangi was sleeping peacefully on her comfort place which is her husband's chest....... Her sleep got disturbed by the phone ringing sound......

Sk : Ashwineeyyy antha phone edu........

she whined in her sleep......

Ashwin opened his eyes and yawned before attending the call....... He ended the call within a minute and got up making her sleep fade away.....

Sk : Hey enga da pore......

Ak : Office kku time aagudhu di....... Inaikku oru important meeting vera irukku..... suthaama maranthuten..........

He leaned on the bedrest stretching his arms......

Sk : Ada po pa..... Evlo nalla thoongitirundhen theriyuma........ Elaame pochu.......(she pouted and leaned on his chest)

Ak : Aii thoongadha di loosu..... kadaisila naanum thoongiruven........

He pushed her slightly....... she twisted her lips and turned the other side covering herself inside the duvet....... Ashwin chuckled at his childish wife and got up from the bed before getting refreshed........

Ashwin and sivaangi who were best friends got married by their parents compulsion...... Although they resisted the marriage, the adamant behaviour of their whole family finally made them to tie their knot and it had been six month of their marriage life.......

They were like close friends throughout their marriage phase but unfortunately both souls developed feelings for each other which is not confessed yet.......

Sivaangi woke up after 30 minutes and freshened up within minutes........ she reached the hall and saw her husband was cooking breakfast in the early morning...... he was in his formals and enjoying his cooking wholeheartedly....

A smile formed on her lips...... her eyes never left his face and scanned his each features....... with a blush on her face, she moved towards him.....

Sk : Enna man pandren......

she asked tugging her arms around his one.....

Ak : en pondatti kku breakfast senjitirukken.......

Sk : Aiiii pasta va..... Aana unakku dha ithu pudikaathe........

Ak : Aana en pondatti kku pudikume........

He said with a smile meeting her eyes making her heart flutter........

Sk : Paraahhhh pondatti mela avlo pasaamo.......

Ak : Na pasam vecha pudikaatha di unakku.......

She asked in his base voice.....

Sk : Romba pudikkum...........

She replied controlling her blush.......

Sk : seri.... meeting pola nee.......

Ak : Hmm ponum...... First idha taste Panni epdi irukku nu sollu........

He blew a spoon of pasta and fed her and she moaned in the bite bringing a chuckle on his face.......