Realizations

Hello everyone! the next chapter is here! I wrote this late at night so sorry if its short and full with errors. Grab some water and something to eat! This chapter has a twist :>

 Have a good night/day/afternoon!

________________________________________________________________________________

Rengokus POV:

 I woke up in a bed. I looked around the room after rubbing my only working eye. The familiar walls and decorations made it very obvious to where i was. I was obviously in the butterfly mansion. Suddenly the sliding doors slamed open. The slam was so loud even i heard it and jumped. It- was Tengen. When he saw me stare at him he immidietly hugged me and bonked me on the head. "Dont you ever do that shit again!" He yelled straight into my ear. I cant hear well but when someone screames straight into my ear i can deffinetly hear it. "do what exactly? what did i do?" I asked, confused. "you passed out from low blood sugar! and i dont know how the hell that would even happen to someone like you!" I could tell Tengen was still kinda upset. But- low blood sugar? really? does that mean i havent eaten enough or something? its true ive been eating less but i still eat enough to be able to compete with Mitsuri. This is weird..

I was in deep thought just about- an hour. I couldnt wrap my head around having low blood sugar. I was let out of the butterfly mansion almost 30 minutes after waking up since there wasent really a big issue with me. I still thought it was extreamly odd.. And Tengen had been following me all day. He stayed a distance away but i could feel him and see him. Hes probobly just making sure i dont collapse or soemthing again and i dont blame him. Tho- i couldnt help but feel like there was another reason. Like if he was attached to me or something. Tengen had been acting strangly towards me for the past 2 months- or was it 3? ive lost track. And hes also gotten much more grumpy when im around Tomioka or basically anyone at this point. Its also strange that when i visit his mansion his wives giggle and whisper when ever Tengen is around me for a longer period of time. Are they plotting something? 

I was pulled out of my thoughts as Kocho ran straight into me. She seemed to be in a rush. "Kocho? are you alright?" I said as I helped her up. "Im quite alright but i do need to go" She said hurridly. "Is something the matter?" I cocked my head to the side as i asked. I wanted to  know what was wrong. By this point Tengen had joined us. She took a deep breath as she still seemed quite hurried. 

"its Muichiro. He cought the Virus.." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone. I know this story isnt that good and its rushed but i wanted to make another story for you all to read and enjoy (i hope you enjoy-). I hope the twist was ok :>. If anyone has sudjestions on what should happen next your more then welcome so share them with me. Anyway have a good night/day/afternoon