In the beginning

3rd person pov

"After her! Don't let her get away!" A man yelled. A young woman was running through the streets carrying a sack of food running from the Pharoahs guards and the high priest. She tripped in front of a crowd, but she quickly got up and continued running. "Mahad! Stop her!" The high priest yelled. Mahad the Pharoahs sorcerer tripped the girl and grabbed her wrist, and pulled her up. "I got her seto." Mahad said firmly. The young woman struggled against her captors grip. "Let me go!" She yelled, trying to pull her hand away. "Silence thief! Tie her up and bring her to the Pharoah!" Seto yelled.

Within a few minutes, the woman was thrown to the ground in the palace. The young woman sat on her knees and looked around, and she noticed a handsome man with a crown and vibrant purple eyes. And six people, five men and one woman. "Seto, that was unnecessary roughness with the young girl." The woman spoke gently. "I'm sorry, isis. But this woman was caught and charged with stealing." Seto said coldly. "I see. Let the millennium trail begin." The Pharoah said. A bald headed man stepped forward and thrusts a golden key in my direction. "By the power of the millennium key, show me what's in your soul!" He yelled.

There was a flash of bright light, and the bald headed man was looking around the young woman's soul. That's when he saw 6 human like figures. "What is this?" The man said in shock and fear. "Leave this woman at once! You're not welcome!" A female voice yelled. The woman who yelled at him had long, vibrant red hair with a staff set ablaze and a fox next to her. Before the man could process what was happening, he was shoved out of the woman soul. Back in the palace, he stumbled backward. "Shada! Are you alright!?" The woman isis yelled, running over. "Shada, what did you see?" The high priest asked.

Before anyone could react, the young woman ran out of the palace but ended up getting grabbed. "Let me go!" She yelled. The woman felt true fear and wanted to be let go. "Don't harm her!" The Pharoah yelled, running over. "I said let me go!" The woman screamed, and then she was surrounded by a bright yellow light. "What's going on!?" Seto yelled. The light died down, and the young woman was being protected by a young girl with short white hair with a staff that was glowing brightly, and there was a round orange creature with pink and purple wings. A giant pink heart in between it big blue eyes. "Stay away from her!" The girl yelled, twirling her staff. "Quickly seal that spirit!" Seto yelled. "Oh no, you don't! Blinding light!" The female spirit yelled, thrusting her staff in the air.

Suddenly, a bright light blinded the Pharoah and his secret court enough for the woman to get away. "After her." The high priest yelled. "Let her go." The Pharoah said gently, standing up. "B..but your highness." Seto said. "Let her go, Seto. She will come back." The Pharoah said gently. The Pharoah held up a necklace that had a flower charm gently. "She has to come back for this." He said gently. "If she does come back, allow her to come into my room. She will not harm me." He said and left the throne room. "But my king.." mahad started to say. But the Pharoah held up his hand and smiled. "I'll be fine." He said gently.

That night, the woman snuck into the palace and slipped past the guards, and went into the Pharoah room. She looked around and saw the Pharoah was awake and smiling. "I had a feeling you would come back my river lily." He said gently. "Give me back my necklace." She said. "Of course." He said gently. The Pharoah walked over and placed the necklace around her neck. The woman flinched and backed away from the Pharoah quickly. "Don't touch me!" She said coldly. "Sorry, my river lily." He said gently and stepped back. The woman stepped back more but felt dizzy and fell backward.

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Y/N it's time for school!" A lady yelled. A young girl fell off of her bed and landed hard on the ground. "Coming mom!" She yelled. The girl stood up and rubbed her head. "What a strange dream. It felt real." She said gently. The girl touched her necklace gently and looks in the mirror. "Who was that man?" She whispered rubbing her head. "Are you alright?" A female spirit with flowing blue hair asked her. "I'm fine eira. Just a strange dream." The girl said. "You have been having these dreams for 3 weeks in a row. Maybe you should listen to them." Another spirit appears bedside the girl. Only this time it was a male with short black hair. "But what could they mean dharc?" The young girl asked. "That's for you to figure out. Now get to school." Dharc said before disappearing with eira.

The young girl got dressed in her uniform and grabbed her deck and ran out the house. What she didn't know she would soon bump into a starfish haired boy that would soon change her life.

(OK! I KNOW SO FAR IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING DUMB BUT I WANTED TO GO DOWN THIS ROUTE. SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL WORK! ALSO YUGIS HAIR DOES LOOK LIKE A STARFISH. DONT COME AFTER ME!)