Part 11 : Do not break the 4th wall

Knock Knock.

the sound of Toshi's apartment door being knocked.

"Oy, It's me!!" Tendou shouted at the door.

"I'll go and answer it." i said to Toshi. He is currently eating and had his mind over the clouds.

'It seems my Cooking skills granted by the system is indeed over the top. for him to be like that just from a single serving'

I went to the Door and peeked a bit from the peephole of the door to make sure no one was nearby before finally opening the door. He found Tendou with his school sportswear and a bag hanging on his right shoulder. 

Last night he came with a loose shirt so wasn't really paying attention. but now i could clearly see the outline of his Build.

"Yo, good morning, is Ushiwaka awake yet?" Tendou greeted with a smile.

"His on the couch, Are you hungry? i made some extra serving if you want some" I replied, Since from now he needs to see this guy for a while, might as well be friends with him.

"Really? Sweet, I was about to ask him to go out and eat somewhere. Thank you Ku-chan~" He said while entering the room with a carefree attitude.

What the..

"Did you like it? i remembered people calling you Jellyfish(Kuurage) or Something."

"..Whatever"

If it was from Kazuki i would have to German suplex him at this moment. but seeing this guy try to get close to him with no malice whatsoever, I could only sigh helplessly.

"Wow this is new, never seen before scene.  who would have thought that Ushiwaka could make that face."

Toshi seems to be absent-minded as he still chewing my cooking.

"Well, itadakimasu"

Soon Two Toshi is at the table, seemingly absentminded while chewing the food. i shaked my head and joined them.

-----------------------------------

"See you later!"

"I will meet you after."

Tendou and Toshi went to school and so I also went adventuring.

'It's not often I could as much as I could so might as well take the most of it.'

But just as I was about to leave, my phone rang.

'Hello, Honey?'

This is...

"Yes, Mom?"7

'why did you leave home without telling me? Mommy just made a new Cake just for you'

I felt a shiver run through my back, The experience with Mom's cooking is something that I will never enjoy.

"It's fine, and I am at a friend's place, I want to spend my Summer vacation here"

Telling Mom won't be any problem since I've been doing this ever since back then. Telling Dad, however, he would make me do work from here.

'You hear that Honey? he is fine i told you he would be, he is a big boy now'

...Speak of the devil and he shall come.

"Anyway, I need to go, bye~"

'Ah wait, I will send you the cak-'

I need to go, if Dad sends someone that could catch me my freedom would be limited. I rushed over the nearest station and boarded the first train that arrived.