part 2

You are sitting in Kenny's lap. You're very flustered, and he is smirking at you. Kenny:"Shy?~"
Y/n: "I -...."
Kenny:"ohh ..so you're THAT shy ...~."
*Kenny starts to move his hands to your breasts, slowly to your waist*
Y/n: "ah-!~"
Kenny: "Mhmm...feels good... doesn't it????"
Y/n: "mhm-"
Kenny: *moves one hand to y/n's cheek and caresses it* "you're so cute when you're flustered..~"
*Kenny moves his hands to y/n's pussy and masturbates her*
Y/n: "ah-! GH-! Mhh-! Auuuh~"
Kenny: "was that a moan?"

*TIME SKIP*
that went on for a while until you guys stopped.
Cartman forced you guys to make out in front of him , then he would free you from the locker. You did , Kenny asks you if you want to come to his house,and you agree. You lay on Kenny's bed,and after a few minutes of you guys just laying on top of each other, Karen walks in.
Karen: "Hiii!!"
*Kenny gives a light smile*
Kenny: "hey, Karen."
*Karen comes up with her innocent mind and thinks that you guys were group hugging,and inviting her, so she hugs both of you at the same time.*
Y/n : "oh my Goddddd!!! She's so cute!!"
Karen: "thank youuu y/nnnn!!"
Y/n :"you're welcome.".....*confused* "how do you know my name?"
Karen: "I read some of Kenny's special books,the ones he writes about his life in, there are many portraits and your nam- "
*Kenny covers Karen's mouth*
Karen: *muffled* "hmhgnghjjjgjjgmm!!!!"
Kenny : *sweating,trying to sound happy,but anxious* "yes, Karen!" *Forced gritted teeth smile* "great job."
*Kenny pushes Karen out of the room*
Y/n : *flustered* "I..... You write about me?"
Kenny: "WELL I UHM JEEZ MAYBE UNLESS TOTALLY NOT I UH ERM EHH-"
*Y/n clutches her bag,she has her diary in it too...*