𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Darkness filled my thoughts I felt.. Lonely. My eyes were heavy. The sound of sirens drowned out my loneliness. The sound of people panicking. The smell of smoke filled my senses. My mind felt groggy. Everything was. Blank. I couldn't remember anything.. Thoughts raced through my mind.

What happened?

Why cant i open my eyes?

All I knew was something went wrong that night. Every day since I have been seeing things. Its like something or someone wants me to follow them. One night i let my curiosity get the better of me. I finally decided to follow it. I knew this adventure would be treacherous, but i wanted to learn what happened to me that night.

I started to get my bag and pack some essential items. I packed some hunting tools, like a fishing rod, a dagger and a bow an arrow which I would strap onto my belt, but my bag was mostly filled with clothes and camping supplies.

This was my time to figure out the blank space in my memories. I was ready to face the challenges. I'm ready to learn about what happened, but something in the back of my mind was telling me not to. i was debating if this was a good idea. This could change my whole life. I could find out something that I was never ment to know. My stomach felt tight. I was panicking trying to decide to go or not. Once i do theirs no turning back. What would my family do without me? They love me and I don't want cause harm to my family. Then the other side of me wants to keep pushing myself.

I know I have to do this. I know I have to figure out what happened this could be my last chance. I took a deep breath before throwing the bag over my shoulder. I took my first step outside and.