London

Back at the hotel, Oli showered and changed while I looked through my photos from the day, smiling at all the adorable photos I had of Oli - even the 'ugly' one I'd taken when I was laying on his lap on the boat and he looked like a potato. "What are you grinning at?" he asked as he emerged from the bathroom in boxers, his hair still wet as he went to grab an outfit from his suitcase. "I'm looking at all the photos I have of you from today." I replied happily.
"Oh I see, and? How do I look?" he asked in amusement.
"Gorgeous." I replied.
"Just gorgeous?" he asked. He was being such an attention whore, lol.
"Mmm... adorable." I said.
"What else?" he asked with amusement as he pulled a shirt onto his arms.
"Cute, hot, beautiful, stunning..." I replied as he came toward me with a cheeky look in his eyes and then stopped in front of me. "Sexy..." I added with a grin as I looked up at him. His shirt was unbuttoned and he really did look sexy as hell. He smiled and fell onto his hands, his face now above mine on the bed and he just stared at me so I stared right back. God he really was all of the things I'd just said. "Perfect too." I whispered, thinking of another to add to the list.
"God, I'm going to write so many love songs about you, you have no idea." he said before leaning in to kiss me. I laughed and we made out, my hands inside his shirt, my nails gently grazing his back... It definitely could have taken us down a sexual path, but we stopped ourselves from getting lost in the moment... we had a party to get to! Oli piggy-backed me down the hallway to the lift, we kissed some more as it descended, then we jumped in the waiting van and headed across the Thames to a bar in Piccadilly.

We spent the night drinking, reminiscing, chatting and for Oli and I, stealing little moments together at every opportunity. He and the guys were getting pretty drunk and kind of rowdy, but they deserved to. They had a lot to celebrate. I was happy hanging out with the girls, but of course I looked over at my man every couple of minutes. I was absolutely addicted to him, I swear. "Joy, I have honestly never seen Oli like this before. He's literally so happy. He loves you sooooo much." Emma gushed. Aww... I felt so warm and fuzzy.
"He really does, he's been like a totally different person since you got together." Nat chimed in. Double aww. "Well, I love him just as much. I'm literally obsessed with him." I replied happily. They all laughed. I looked over at Oli and despite what he was doing; singing badly and loudly to 'Tubthumping' by Chumbawamba with Jordan, I smiled. I fucking loved him beyond what I had ever comprehended love would feel like. He was everything.

Oli was waaaay too drunk to have sex when we got back to the hotel, in fact, I had to undress him and get him into the blankets, but I didn't mind. I laid there beside him with my bedside light on, stroking his face and hair and appreciating how lucky I was to have him. I enjoyed just laying there with my thoughts about him before I eventually went to sleep. It had been a wonderful day, a historic day, and a day of beautiful moments that I would keep in my memories forever.

Poor Oli was so hungover the next morning... he looked, and apparently also felt, like death. I messaged the girls in a group chat and luckily Dani had painkillers, so I ventured to her room to grab some. She laughed when we met up, saying that Lee was in the same predicament, in fact ALL of the guys were, so we decided to head down for a girls breakfast, leaving our other halves to shower, recover and wallow in regret for drinking too much, lol. I also invited Luiz and happily introduced him to everyone - he was basically like a brother to me, so he was allowed to join in.

I loved the girls and I got on with them like my friends back in New York, maybe even better than most of them. They were real, they were funny and carefree, they were attached to these famous guys in a band, but they seemed so normal and I loved that. They all had jobs and careers, none of them were obsessed about image or media, and none of them treated me any different now that I was famous than they did when I was a nobody. Luiz asked so many questions about the time we'd spent together in London prior to me 'making it' and he absolutely loved hearing them talk about Oli and I... how we 'always had chemistry' and how we were 'destined' for love. Cringe, but also cute.