Sleepover

Third Person's POV

"Mikhs, nag-aya ng sleepover yung girls dito bukas. I said I would ask permission sayo if okay lang." Aiah approached Mikha the next morning, hindi na niya nasabi kagabi dahil late nanaman siyang umuwi.

"Yeah, sure. Okay lang sakin." Mikha responded after drinking her coffee.

"Okay sige, sabihan ko nalang sila. Ako nalang din bibili ng snacks." Aiah replied while she was busy fixing her stuff for school.

"But, I will not be able to join you. May lakad kase ako bukas. Pasabi nalang sa girls pasensya na, bawi nalang ako next time. I'll just contribute some for food and drinks." Aiah suddenly stopped from what she was doing to process what the other girl said. 'There she goes again, with her excuses.' She thought, but it would also be a good idea na hindi muna sila magkasama sa grupo para narin maiwasan yung unnecessary awkwardness between them.

"Sige, sabihan ko nalang sila. Alis na ko." She said before leaving for school.

---

"Pumayag ba si Mikhs?" Aiah was with Colet again, walking around the hallway the same as yesterday. The only difference was the absence of her sunglasses, she doesn't need them anymore.

"Oo, pwede naman daw tayo sa condo. But she won't be able to join us, may lakad daw siya bukas." Aiah replied nonchalantly.

"San kaya siya dadalhin ng mga lakad niya? Baka nalibot na niya mula Luzon hanggang Mindanao dahil sa mga excuses niya ah." Colet answered with sarcasm in her tone.

"Hayaan mo na. Siguro mas okay narin to, para hindi narin mahaluan ng awkwardness kapag nasa group tayo." Aiah on the other hand was staying positive to lighten up the mood.

"Kung ikaw hahayaan mo, puwes ako hindi." Colet whispered to herself and Aiah was not able to catch up on what she said.

"Ano yon?"

"Wala, sabi ko nandito na tayo sa room mo. Pumasok ka na." Colet forcefully pushed Aiah papasok sa room niya habang nagtatanong parin ito about sa sinabi niya.

---

Saturday

Maagang gumising si Aiah para mag prepare para sa sleepover nila mamaya. After niya mag niya mag linis, dederetso siya sa grocery para mamili naman ng mga snacks. It was around 9am when Mikha went out of her room, she was all dressed up for her 'lakad'.

"Aalis ka na?" Aiah asked her while still vacuuming around the living room.

"Yeah, may kikitain muna ako before I proceed sa lakad ko mamayang hapon." The other girl replied, and Aiah just nodded in response while still occupied with cleaning.

"Send ko nalang thru Gcash yung share ko. And you can also let the girls use my room, baka gabihin narin ako. Don't worry, maayos yung room ko." Mikha said with a proud smile.

"San ka matutulog?" Tanong naman ni Aiah, turning off the vacuum after finishing the living room.

"Kahit sa sofa nalang, or sa sahig if ever may sleeping bag naman dyan. Don't worry, I'll manage. Basta para sa tulog, kahit saan pa yan makakatulog ako." The girl let out a laughter after her statement, and bidded a goodbye to her housemate afterwards.

After cleaning up the whole apartment, Aiah went to the grocery store to buy some snacks and maybe grab a lunch somewhere dahil hindi pa siya nag-lunch.

---

It was around 2pm when Aiah finished the grocery shopping. It was a struggle carrying four eco bags all the way to their condo. When she was about to insert the key to open the door, it suddenly went open.