Miraculous stories

pick which miraculous story you want to see posted first:

Fearless || 2 chapters already done and published
Inspired by a story on Quotev (will try to link in comments)
Female Harry Potter (Scarlett) x Adrien Agreste / Chat Noir || What if Scarlet Potter never went to hogwarts. Instead she was stuck living with the Dursley's but after something happened when she was 13 they officially moved to Paris. She was not allowed to go to school while her cousin went to some boarding school Vernom went to. When she was 14 she was sent to run errands but she had a set time she was allowed to be out for and when rushing back home she bumps into some blonde girl that almost started to yell at her till she noticed the big bruise on the girl. That blonde happened to be the Mayor's daughter, she tells her dad about it and is able to help Scarlet which leads to Chloe making her dad adopt Scarlet. Now almost a year later Scarlet is starting school with Chloe, the same time as Chloe's childhood best friend. Added with one judgmental heroine and a flirty hero, plus with our Main character falling for two blondes within the span of two days. || (contains heavy Marinette bashing and Alya bash at first but may get a redemption not sure)

Lacy (Reborn Fic) || 1/2 chapter already done
Reborn Chloe x Marinette // Queen Bee x Ladybug /Marinette || After being reborn as Chloe Bourgeois after a terrible accident she tries to make everything better and apologizes for Chloe's behaviors as while everyone seems to forgive her Marinette is more cautious of her intentions. Chloe is sitting next to Marinette when Ivan as Stoneheart crashes into the class but instead of taking Chloe like canon he took Marinette, having to clue how to help Chloe went home only to discover a familiar box, inside she finds Pollen who knows she is not from there... what happens when instead of Ladybug saving Chloe it's Queen Bee saving Marinette, what happens when Queen Bee is the one to motivate Ladybug to try again, What happens when Marinette falls for the hero vision of her ex bully who is still trying to make it up to her || Chat will first was LB but she disses it but gets flustered when Queen Bee flirts with her, Chat and Queen Bee act like siblings, Chloe is like Adrien's older sister who will yell at ANYONE who hurts him, will most likely be a side of Lukadrien

Villain (Reborn Fic) || 1/2 chapter already done
Inspired by @-MaddieHatter2- Reboot story
Reborn Lila Rossi x Adrien Agreste || when a girl gets reborn as one of the most hated characters she leans into the role well sort of. She sets goals with herself the biggest to expose Marinette as an obsessive jealous fangirl and Ladybug as a judgmental heroine. Getting Adrien to like her was just a side quest (not really) though she has a plan to achieve all she wants her new lives motto "chaos creates the opportunities for change that we need" and she will be the chaos that universe needs... || LB and Mari Bashing, Lila and Felix team, maybe 'evil' Chat Noir

End Game (WTS Fic) || 1 and 1/2 chapters already done
Inspired by @ennycutieex Miraculous Story (I can't think of the title I'm really sorry)
Female Potter x Adrien Agreste / Chat Noir || When Petunia decides to save her little sister's daughter, she leaves the little girl in a bakery in france... wait, that's not where this story starts. When a girl gets reborn into a kids show that is somehow connected to harry potter she must figure out how to live with knowing the future of both stories while making her own mark also knowing she cant tell anyone Lula doesn't count. Luckily she does not have to follow closely with the harry potter world as she dropped out after being forced into the tournament but now she must navigate the chaos of the Miraculous story with a Kwami that was not in the show having to protect an even more ancient magic then a miraculous all while falling for the boy whos the son of the villain oh and did i mention her sister likes the boy oh and her life is actually being watched by her sister, crush, friends, and the student and staff of the school she would never return to?

Afterglow || 1/2 chapter already done
Female Regulus Black x Adren Agreste / Chat Noir || After being saved by her brother and his friend she along with her brother and his boyfriend end up moving in with her aunt, Dorea Potter nee Black in Paris France. She starts at a school and sees her best friend's cousin is in her class and he seems to act odd around her, really she just doesn't understand that he is the literal definition of sunshine near her. She has to work out all the trauma caused by her family while also being a web-slinging hero with her future brother-in-law and new of paris notorious hero. What happens when she starts to feel weird towards Adrien Agreste, well her first reaction is to ignore the problem aka Adrien but will he still be there when she figures out her feelings, will he be her afterglow. || kind of marinette bashing, Reg defends Chloe from time to time and she will get a redemption arc. Ghost-spider regulus and Spiderman Remus, maybe a Wixen Miraculous Sirius (a wixen Miraculous is my own Miraculous box that has a story plot line but is not hugely important it is just there for some plot points i want to happen)