Chapter 1 - Entry of Katha

The scene starts at Golden Temple , Amritsar premises where a girl  is seen in the temple corridor for making a wish that their life is sorted . Soon a priest comes out and gives her good wish that soon her life will witness a welcome change and your life will turn for the better . She will get a good loving husband . She then asks whether she will be a good DIL and tell him she currently having a tiff with her to be in laws . The priest says initially you will have lot of troubles , but your partner will be with you in all your worst and best days of life . But little effort will be required from your end too in order to keep the relations strong and long . Remember one mistake and wrong choice can make life difficult but never lose hope with your partner .  Also remember my son , life will continously throw challenges at you , at that moment, decisions taken by you will define you and if you have your life partner with you , the beauty of life and its happiness lies. God bless you dear .  The girl goes from there and comes out and the camera pans towards the Sun in the clouds and it disappaers within some grey clouds. The focus is now on the girl where shadows come to her face , and it is none other than Katha. She rushes to her rented home , where she had used her half of the savings in finding out a home to live in . 

The priest of the temple meets with other priests and discusses , that there was a girl in the temple who came for wish and i could read from her forehead expressions that her life is going to turn upside down . Dont know how is she going to handle that ! The other priests say that leave it to God , he must have written something better in her destiny. God can give you sign always , its upto the individuals when they understand the sign and what they do at the time. 

Meanwhile , on the other side , Aditya who is struggling to get a work in new city after moving away from his family who wanted him to continue their restaurant business , but he was not interested. He is thinking , that he has come this far with Katha , but how is he going to keep her happy. His savings are limited , and if he is unable to find any good job , it will be difficult . He decides to talk to his mother once before he takes any decision for himself and Katha , he so wants Katha in his life , but also worried about how is he going to take care of her . After a lot of thought , he decides to finally give a call  and expecting his mother to pick up,  but its his brother Yuvraj who picks and he quickly cuts the call. He thinks - no this is not going to work . He will have to think of some other alternative. 

What is Aditya going to do now ? Is any danger coming on Katha ?

Next chapter - may be Viaan family intro ?

NOTE- Please let me know how is the start ? Also if you want few dialogues in Hindi , or in ENglish is better for global audience ? 

I will just keep a TV touch a bit , but the focus is entirely on the story , which I hope you will love it.