Two

João's POV

Their reaction tells me all. Gavi was mad but his face remained neutral. Alejandro had his mouth wide open.

"Dude you fumbled big time! You know how many guys die to have adriana?? Thats sick dude! Cheating on her!" Alejandro gasped in disbelief.

Pedri and alejandro were telling me how i really fucked up big time. I knew that very well. But what bothered me the most at the moment was gavi. He just sat there in silence staring at me the whole time. I knew he was angry at me for my actions.

"You shouldn't have fucking done that. Did you not thinking about her feelings? She fucking loved you joão!" Gavi's sudden outburst made everyone go silent.

Pedri and Alejandro looked down in silence not saying a word. It was just now me and gavi staring at each other.

I frowned at his words. "I loved her too gavi."

His words hit me hard. "If you did love her too you wouldn't have fucking done this shit! You fucked up so bad! Did you know she had a crash in vegas? Obviously you didn't because you and magui were busy making each other a public thing!"

I knew adriana had a crash in las vegas but i didnt had the guts to ask her. I was ashamed. I was worried sick about her. I had texted her friends to ask if she was okay but none of them replied me. Who would honestly? After what i did to her. But i truly did still care for her. I really still do love her.

"Wake up joão wake up! Three years relationship over a girl who you met at a party? Are you fucking mad? Adri had be there for you way before! You fucked up! Did you ever care about her? No you didn't because if you did you wouldn't have done this to her and i know damn well she wouldn't have done this to you either!" Gavi got up and left my house.

Alejandro and pedri stayed there a little longer to accompany me. I was at fault but i didnt know why i needed company. Specially adriana's. I missed her so much. Her things were still in my house. Our house. Or was our house. I just prayed she didnt come back to take her things while im away.

  Adriana's POV
Timeline: 30th november 2023
45 days after the break up.

Abu dhabi GP had ended a week ago. I ended the season with a pretty good result. I was now on the first flight back to Barcelona after debating for days if i should go back to joão's house to collect my things and kika said she would go with me but she ditched me last minute for pierre. So now i was on my own making my way to Barcelona to collect my things. I had so many thoughts. What if he was there? What if he was there with magui? What she if moved in there now? What if he threw all my things away? But most importantly, why did i want to see him so badly? After everything he did to me i still had hope in seeing him. I still felt like running into his arms.

I've finally arrived in Barcelona, currently in joão's house getting in using the spare key i held that i would also return later on after packing my things. Thankfully most of my things are already In Monaco. To my surprise he wasnt there nor other girl clothings or shoes. It was just me alone packing my things in my own thoughts. Memories come back crawling to me as i looked around the house. It was our first ever house together. So many memories i cant let go of them.

As i was packing my things, gavi texted me.

Princess's Boyfriend 😜 has created a new gc

MY SLAVES 😜💕😘

Princess's boyfriend 😜 adds mentally ill friend ☺️