Chapter 1.1: Character Bio

Name: Karl S Johnson

Nickname: Karl / Kai

Birthday: June 6, 2006

Age: 17

Back Story: Karl was born in the Johnson family, His dad was a mechanic and his mother worked as a teacher, He had a problem when he was young with a bully group which resulted in him not feeling comfortable going to school, So he's homeschooled since he was 7, He had a chance to watch one of the Battleground Blitz Ground Force Match once when he was 6, Just a years before he left his school, He had met his current friends' group from the military game community, None other then....... War Thunder...... He has been with his friend's group ever since, He has very good Situational Awareness and very good leadership.

Appearance: He's 5'10 (177 cm) Black Hair and he has bright light green eyes.

Clothes: He usually wears his pajamas or tank top with shorts, But when he's outside he will wear just a grey or brown shirt, Shorts (Either brown or grey) and gray canvas shoes, If it's cold he'll wear brown jacket that looks very similar to the WW II German officer, He always wears a Crusher Cap when he's outside, The german WW II officer one.

Favorite vehicle: Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf H (Panzer 4 H) Medium Tank, M4 Sherman Medium Tank.

Favorite hobbies: Listening to music and playing video games.

Favorite games: War Thunder, World of Tanks, Azur Lane, Blue Archive.

_____________________________________

Name: Evan Neider.

Nickname: Evan.

Birthday: May 8, 2007

Age: 16

Back Story: Even was born into a rich family, His grandfather and his father were in the army and served in the wars, They retired before Evan was born, He's very into the military, and his family fully supported him, He had many friends but most of them be friend with him because his family was rich, Only some of them was his true friends, And they all are best friends and play one game in common...... War Thunder...... He has excellent eyesight and is good at math.

Appearance: He's 5'9 (175 cm) despite being younger than his friends, He has white hair and Blue eyes.

Clothes: He's likely to often wear a white Hoodie with black shorts, And black canvas shoes.

Favorite vehicle: Kliment Voroshilov 1, KV-1 Heavy Tank, ISU-152 Heavy Assault Gun.

Favorite hobbies: Watching Movies.

Favorite games: War Thunder, and GTA.

_____________________________________

Name: Lanci Almei

Nickname: Lanci.

Birthday: December 7, 2006

Age: 17

Back Story: Lanci was raised by his grandparents since he was young, Since his father and mother were busy working in another country, They finally got together when Lanci was 13 and have lived together ever since, He wasn't into the military much, But after he watches the Battleship movie (2012) and the anime series High School Fleet (2016) and the movie (2019) he was really into the military, especially the navy, He's the one giving Karl the Bismarck model.

Appearance: He's 5'9 (175 cm) and has blonde hair and bright yellow eyes.

Clothes: He always wears a black shirt with a yellow jacket, Gray trousers, and canvas shoes mostly gray or brown.

Favorite vehicle: IJN Musashi, USS Missouri (BB-63)

Favorite hobbies: Watching movies and anime and playing video games.

Favorite games: War Thunder, and World of Warships.

_____________________________________

Name: Kevin Samaris

Nickname: Kevin / Kev.

Birthday: September 1, 2006

Age: 17

Back Story: He's the oldest child out of all of the 3 children in the Samaris family, Both of his younger sisters were just 2 years after him, He was interested in the military after playing the game...... War Thunder......

Appearance: He's 5'10 (177 cm) and has brown hair, He has bright blue eyes.

Clothes: He always wears his red spot shirt with a black jacket, dark green shorts, And white canvas shoes.

Favorite vehicle: Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker E Multi-Role Fighter, Junkers Ju-87 Stuka Dive Bomber.

Favorite hobbies: Playing video games.

Favorite games: War Thunder

_____________________________________

Name: Daniel M Furser.

Nickname: Daniel / Dan.

Birthday: November 1, 2007

Age: 16

Back Story: He was born into a factory worker family, He has worked in many factories from wood factories to a steel factory with his father, He's good at lifting heavy objects, He wasn't interested in the military at first but after he's friends Introduce him to none other game then...... War Thunder......

Appearance: He's 5'9 (175 cm) He has black hair and bright gold-colored eyes.

Clothes: He wears just a brown T-shirt, Black shorts, And brown canvas shoes.

Favorite vehicle: Crusader III Cruiser Tank.

Favorite hobbies: Playing video games.

Favorite games: War Thunder

(Tank Blueprint Photo from ConeOfArc)