Chapter one. Being bitten ?

Andrew was walking through the woods in the pouring rain, with his hood up. He listened to the rain and the wind around him, finding it so peaceful to be out in the forest even though it was getting dark out. Andrew started heading back, to his bicycle since he didn't have a car yet but was saving up for one.

He walked his bike to the road after finding it, before hopping on it and riding it home not knowing that a hunter mistook him for being part of Derek's pack since Andrew hung around Scott who was now a werewolf like Derek which Scott told him about. He rode his bicycle past a few cars, not thinking much of it until something was shot at his bike tire making him crash off rode and back into the forest.

Andrew grunted and groaned, as he crashed and fell down into a ditch next to the road. He was slightly dazed when he heard people getting out of a car, heading to where he had fallen from. "Do you think he survived?" Chris asked his father, whom was looking for Andrew. "I'm sure he's fine. After all werewolves do have really good healing." Gerard replied, before getting ready to go to the ditch with Chris.

Andrew heard them and tried to push himself up, but he had taken some damage from the fall and had gotten hurt pretty bad. He winced when he breathed and felt some pain to his neck and back, he wondered if he was going to die like this. That was until he had heard someone and knew it wasn't hunters, but a friend whom he could trust. "We need to get you out of here." He turned his head to see the familiar face to the voice of none other then Derek Hale.

Andrew was relived to see Derek, but yet scared and worried because he couldn't really move. "I can't really move." Andrew managed to breathe out, wincing as he did mean that he had undead broken some ribs. "I can help." He heard another voice say, as he saw Scott standing not to far from Derek.

Derek nodded his head, at Scott before going with him over to Andrew to help him up. "Careful Scott." He told him, as both of them helped Andrew up feeling bad when Andrew let out a small sound of pain. Derek felt his ears twitching as he heard the hunters, he knew that him and Scott had to get Andrew out of there quickly. In order to help him with his wounds and get him fixed up, but there was only one person to take him to Melissa. "We need to get him help." Scott told Derek, helping him carry Andrew to his car.

"I don't know if he can wait that long." Derek told Scott, before hearing arrows being shot at them. He looked back to see hunters, him and Scott picked up the pace. Helping Andrew get to the car and get inside, but Derek roared at the hunters when Andrew let out a cry of pain. Andrew had been shot with a plain arrow, that went through his back.

Scott got Andrew into the car quickly before, hopping in the back with him and waiting for Derek. "Derek we have to go!" Scott shouted, watching as Derek got into the car and drove off ignoring the hunters as they still fired at them. "How is he?" Derek asked, as he drove as quickly as possible to Deaton's.

Andrew was in pain and was trying to stay awake, he was losing blood. "He's bleeding pretty bad." Scott tried to keep him awake, but Andrew just wanted to sleep and get rid of the pain he was feeling. "We're almost there. Just keep him awake." Derek told Scott, speeding a little bit down the road to get to Deaton.

Once there Scott and Derek quickly got him inside, while trying to slow down the bleeding. Deaton immediately got the doors for them, before leading them to a room. "Lay him down on the table carefully." Deaton replied, getting his supplies ready as both of them laid Andrew down on the table carefully.

Deaton soon walked over with his supplies, checking Andrew's wounds to see how bad he was injured. "It seems to be a normal arrow, but it definitely pierced something. His ribs seem to be inflamed and swollen." Deaton went on to say, before looking at Andrew as he started to act like he couldn't breathe. "I can't take out the arrow but.......
"But what?" Scott asked Deaton, before seeing him and Derek sharing a look.

"He'll have to be turned."