14 - Everything We Had

"This isn't the last time we'll see each other. I promise." Malik whispered gently, pressing his forehead to Bently's. Bently softly sniffled and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. The two went to their room, where they would cuddle in their bed for the last time.
That morning, Andy woke Bently up around 8, just to give Bently more time to cuddle with Malik and get the sleep he needed. "Bently come on, we need to leave. Malik packed your things last night." Andy said. Bently softly groaned. "Normally I'm up early and I usually don't say this, but let me sleep..." he sleepily muttered. "Come on, get up. Our plane leaves in an hour." Andy said. Bently sat up. "Then why'd you wake me up so early?" He groaned. "Well, so you can have time to do what you need and say your goodbyes." Andy replied. Bently sighed, got up, and went in the bathroom to shower. "Can't believe I'm actually leaving this stupid place." Bently muttered to himself. "It feels good to leave, but..." his thoughts trailed off.
After his shower, he changed into something comfortable, since he didn't know how long he'd be on the plane for. He put on his favorite band hoodie, some comfortable pants, and his "signature" converse as well. "Ready to say bye?" Andy asked. Bently hesitantly nodded. When he left the room, everyone was standing outside. Cain, Charlie, Noel, even Ashlyn was there. Bently immediately hugged Cain, not letting go. "I just got you back. I cant believe I'm leaving you." He muttered. "I know. But it's okay. If- no. Nevermind." Cain said. "I won't tell you that. I don't wanna worry you." He said. After Bently had said his goodbyes—and kissed Malik one last time—Andy gave Bently his bags. "And to think, I was absolutely miserable when I came here...now I'm leaving and I couldn't be happier here." Bently muttered. Andy smiled. "Being around others and making friends can change a person, you know. And, just like here, you'll be surrounded with friendly people. You'll even have a roommate or two. It'll be like you never left Arcadia City."