Will's P.O.V

"Piper, truth or dare?" I asked. "Well, because everyone so far has gotten really bad dares, I am going to pick Truth." Piper said confidently. "Fine. Is it true that you and Butch Walker, son of Iris had a thing and is still a thing? Behind Jason's back!" I asked with a look of pleasure on his face. Piper face turned red with embarrassment. "Pipes, is this true?" Jason asked quietly, slowly moving away from her. "Jason, I..." Piper started. "No, Piper." Jason said pushing her away. "It's over. I don't know why you would go behind my back. I thought you said you loved me." With one last look at Jason and all she got was a hurtful look, Piper ran out of the cabin bawling her eyes out. "Dude, that was harsh." Travis said with a look of approval. "She deserved it. She was the one that went behind my back." Jason said with a tone full of hurt. "Hey Jason, I am sorry dude. I didn't mean to have you and Piper break up, I just had heard a rumour." I said. "Plus we add all here for you don't forget that." Annabeth said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

******Hey guys me and some of my friends have set up a shared account it is called BeeDead_BethNix21. Please check it out! Also I am going to stop writing unless I get some comments from you. Example: ideas, what you think of it. Etc. etc. Aim: 10 comments. Thanks!!!******