The Cat's Owner

Harua pov
I go to my dorm. I open the door and the cat I found in the morning run to me and jump on me. I am kinda happy to see this cat. I'll take him with me if he don't have his owner.

I hug him tightly. "did you miss me, dear kitten?" harua ask as he smiles widely "meow" the cat meowed. "aw! You hungry? Ok let me organize my dorm. Then we'll eat okiee!" as harua said and put the cat down Then he starts to organize his dorm.

15 minutes later

Harua already finished his work. Now he is sitting with the cat. He's also hungry. "you hungry, nah? Let's go and eat something. I'll eat instant ramen and you'll drink milk right?"

harua said and smile at the cat. Then he go to kitchen with the cat. And start making himself ramen and give the cat milk. As he starts dancing with the cat." we making food ~ for us~ it'll taste soo good~ the world best food~" harua sings his self made song. As he giggles and swing around with the cat

Click! Click!

The dorms door suddenly opens. But harua didn't hear it. He was on his own world

Author pov
A tall boy walk into the dorm. He is sweating. Seems like he come back after playing sports. He wipe his sweats with his towel. Sweat dripping from his neck. Look damn hot. He shut the door and grab the water from his backpack and drink a little bit.

[oh my gosh I just call him hot. Jjjskhssjjjshhgskkk]

The unknown boy pov

I walk into my dorm. I feel like someone is in my dorm. Cuz the other side of my dorm nicely organized. And I also smells like someone cooking buldak ramen.

Rose flavor. My favorite flavor. I walk into kitchen the I saw a short male dancing with a cute black cat. The cat look quite familiar. Is it by any chance Kura? Wait! Omg it's Kura. My cat. The hell? But who's that boy?

Author pov
The boy run to the kitchen counter and shouts "kura!" which make harua turn around and froze at his spot. "Kura, it's you?" the boy said. The cat look at the boy and jump up from harua and jump on the boy.
.
.
.

.
.
"oh gosh! Kura, you know how badly I miss you hm?" the boy tightly hug the cat. Harua stand there like a statue. He was shy and embarrassed.

Shy Cuz he meet new people and embarrassed Cuz he is only wear shorts and t-shirt. "did you find him?"the boy ask harua" oh, yeah-" harua get cut when the boy hug him." Omg!!! Thank you so much" the boy even thighter his hug.

"did he just... HUG ME? WHAT THE FUK?" harua thought

"W-welcome" harua said while blushing mess "you know how I miss him. My only cat and family" after few seconds later the boy pull out from hug ''S-sorry for sudden hug I w-was so excited to see kura my cat" "I-it's fine" harua said still blushing

"I'm Asakura Jo. I guess your my roommate" "I'm harua and nice to meet you Jo" harua said and smiles "and also sorry for keep staring at you in the class. I thought I knew you but it was just my thought. Sorry harua" "oh it's ok Jo" "but still you look familiar. Idk why?" "I also don't know"

"Wait! Are you Japanese harua?" "oh,yeah" which school were you in that time in Japan? "Jo ask" Um.. Wolf City School, why?" "ohh god! I was also in that school! We were in same class but I went at night school and you morning school right?" Jo said

''what? Your that boy. Jo who was famous for his night ball sports?" "yep you guess it right" "aw! I always wanted to meet you and be friends with you. But our shift was different. But how do you know me?" "well I saw you in our school many times and I also be friends with you since you were good and also popular among morning shift so yeah!''

"so now as we are roommates so let's be friends" harua offer his hands "sure" jo shakes his hands with harua

"so what are you cooking?" "just buldak ramen" "sounds yummy" Jo said "Wanna join with me?" "yep I'll like to. But before eating let me wash up myself" "ok I'll wait" harua said as jo go to restroom.

Harua pov
What the fu-? For real. The Cat's Owner is hot. His height, handsome face, muscles. aish! I'm thinking to much. I was blushing for no reason fuk! Why the heck I was blushing? Do I like him? Ay it's too embarrassing. I just meet him. Asakura Jo!!!

Jo pov
Damn it man! He is soo fine. He looks like cat but when he smiles he looks like a rabbit. His cute smile, fluffy hair, he is wearing shorts, his smooth legs are showing thighs are wo- wait jo your thinking too much. Plz I can't control. He was my crush after all! Whatever I need to wash up now. And need to stop day dreaming. I should control my wild thoughts and drink hobi water.

10 minutes later
No one pov

Both jo and harua now in living room. Harua is serving food on table while jo is playing with his cat kura. "jo hyung! Food is ready." "yep coming"

They two silently eats their food. But jo broke the silence. "You know I'm very glad to you that you found kura" "oh come on hyung! It's totally fine" "wait why are you calling me hyung?"

"aren't you older than me?" "how old are you?" "I'm 18" "ahh! I'm 19. I feel so old right now" "ay hyung!" harua jokingly rolls his eyes

"hehe joking harua" "let's sleep then it's already late" "oh yeah. Let me wash this dishes and then I'll be in bed" harua said "need help?" "sure if you want to" harua smile at jo

"why he is so cute while smiling?" Jo thought himself

Then jo helped harua. Then both them do their night routine and go to sleep.

"Goodnight harua" "Goodnight Hyung"
Both them go to their bed and dig into dreamland.

To be continue....

Ohh! Yeah this chapter is done!! Hope it's not boring. Cuz it's my first time writing wattpad story.

So please I'm sorry if it's boring. I'll try my best in future. 😊😊.

Bye see you later 💞

Till then stay healthy and happy💗